Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
BUGS FIXED V0.5

Please don't cheat, cheating causes some bugs. If you play in order and according to Walkthrough, everything will be fine. I have personally tested all with me is fine, that’s why I wrote Walkthrough to you.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
You have to put the clothes first in the closet or in the box if you are still in the basement.
I'm still not understanding how to do this. I put clothes in the box in the basement and it doesn't seem to do anything. The clothes are still grayed out. I put on the make-up and the sprite changes, but I can't talk to Lucy

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm still not understanding how to do this. I put clothes in the box in the basement and it doesn't seem to do anything. The clothes are still grayed out. I put on the make-up and the sprite changes, but I can't talk to Lucy
If you play female you don't need makeup. makeup is only for sissy male. When you put your clothes in the box, you have the option to get dressed. you have to click on the box.
dress up.jpg
only works for female and shemale (shemale not yet in game)

If you play as sissy just equip outfits then put on makeup.

Last edited:

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
If you play female you don't need makeup. makeup is only for sissy male. When you put your clothes in the box, you have the option to get dressed. you have to click on the box.
View attachment 572970
only works for female and shemale (shemale not yet in game)

If you play as sissy just equip outfits then put on makeup.
Yeah I'm talking about the sissy route. I put on clothes at box, and put on make-up but I go back to Lucy and she won't talk. It's possible that it's because there's no quest trigger for getting the clothes or anything?

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm talking about the sissy route. I put on clothes at box, and put on make-up but I go back to Lucy and she won't talk. It's possible that it's because there's no quest trigger for getting the clothes or anything?
When you buy clothes just equip(pink dress), you don't need to put it in a box and put on makeup. Makeup will change the look.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
When you buy clothes just equip(pink dress), you don't need to put it in a box and put on makeup. Makeup will change the look.
That's the thing I'm not understanding. I know as female you can put clothes in the dresser or box and when you get dressed you can choose your outfit. But you can't do that for the sissy route, and I can't see any other way to "equip" clothes.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
That's the thing I'm not understanding. I know as female you can put clothes in the dresser or box and when you get dressed you can choose your outfit. But you can't do that for the sissy route, and I can't see any other way to "equip" clothes.
Yeah. Sissy is a short path, so I only put 1 dress.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes