hathios

May 20, 2017
I am kind of stuck and don't what to do after I completed all the quest on the male route.
And the quests are not in the questlog to see the quest I finished.
I can't go to bed after working for a 2nd time and buy bread and drink to satisfy my needs.
And I washed at the well in the park in the north.
I tried to walk around and find new places but I am stuck and go nowhere.

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
Building 1 8th floor i get " that's it" when looking at the first plate but when trying the door it say "I don't know who lives here."

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I am kind of stuck and don't what to do after I completed all the quest on the male route.
And the quests are not in the questlog to see the quest I finished.
I can't go to bed after working for a 2nd time and buy bread and drink to satisfy my needs.
And I washed at the well in the park in the north.
I tried to walk around and find new places but I am stuck and go nowhere.
Sleep should be 20 or less to go to bed. To reduce sleep, train in the gym or in the park.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Building 1 8th floor i get " that's it" when looking at the first plate but when trying the door it say "I don't know who lives here."
Building 1 8th floor download files I put earlier in the comments. Phone and shower room Fix. But again you need to activate the quest in the lab

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
I've played v0,1 and v0,3, in both versions, i can't sleep after reaching 2nd day, haven't done any sissy quests and can't even enter the lab in v0,3, something i could do from the very first day on the first version, really feels like this game is full of bugs, i don't mind bugs in a game, but can't stand bugs that softlock you completely...

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I've played v0,1 and v0,3, in both versions, i can't sleep after reaching 2nd day, haven't done any sissy quests and can't even enter the lab in v0,3, something i could do from the very first day on the first version, really feels like this game is full of bugs, i don't mind bugs in a game, but can't stand bugs that softlock you completely...
You can only sleep if the sleep reaches 20 or less, train in the park or in the gym to reduce sleep. And to get into the lab, read the poster next to the club. Only straight male does not go to the lab.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
So I see that on the male path, it says there's transformation to sissy/shemale. Does that mean you can be EITHER a shemale, or a sissy? or that they are both the same?

Fixed bugs:
extract data file to www. SORRY FOR BUGS

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
So I see that on the male path, it says there's transformation to sissy/shemale. Does that mean you can be EITHER a shemale, or a sissy? or that they are both the same?
It goes from sissy to shemale and then the final transformation is female. (The player's choice).

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes