Mod RPGM A New Dawn Gallery mod

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018

Overview:
This mod adds a gallery to A New Dawn allowing you to replay scenes. To access it you'll need to start a new game(Skip or no skip) then you should find "Gallery" in your key items. You can change your breast size using the character in the top left. You should not use this with any game version other than the one listed.​

Updated: 24/09/23
Game: A New Dawn
Modder:
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 4.2.4

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Download:

Last edited:

Enmity2

Jul 28, 2021
Amazing, thank you!. A few scene's missing, but showed me some I didnt know existed!

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
Thanks, this is helpful. Not to be an ass, this does seem to be missing some content. For example, one of the gangbang scenes (actual second one) for Sophie, and so on.

RosieBimbo

Apr 13, 2023
Is there gonna be a new version because i have downloaded and copied it into the data folder and the gallery item doesn't show up in 4.0.5

RosieBimbo

Apr 13, 2023
If someone can help me figure out what to do that would be great because i install the thing and move it into the data folder but it doesnt show up in the key items in a new game

Jan 16, 2021

Overview:
This mod adds a gallery to A New Dawn allowing you to replay scenes. To access it you'll need to start a new game(Skip or no skip) then you should find "Gallery" in your key items. You can change your breast size using the character in the top left. You should not use this with any game version other than the one listed.​

Updated: 09/05/23
Game: A New Dawn
Modder:
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 4.1.0

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

great work! do you think it will work with version 4.2.4?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote