Lilux

Feb 4, 2017
Fuck me i hate myself for playing this game but here it goes

Changelog 4.0.0

Scenes(14)

+ A new scene Minotaur blowjob Victoria. (6 animations)

+ A new scene with bunny girl, Priapra and Debbie. (10 animations)

+ A new scene Victoria and the jerk. Wife under table blowjob. (6 animations)

+ A new repeatable scene Victoria and the jerk. Wife under table blowjob. (6 animations)

+ A new scene Victoria and the jerk. Cooking food. (4 animations)

+ A new repeatable scene Victoria and the jerk. Cooking food. (4 animations)

+ A new scene Victoria and the jerk. Cleaning dick. (3 animations)

+ A new repeatable scene Victoria and the jerk. Cleaning dick. (3 animations)

+ A new scene Victoria and the jerk. Cleaning dick while pregnant. (3 animations)

+ A new repeatable scene Victoria and the jerk. Cleaning dick while pregnant. (3 animations)

+ A new scene Victoria and the jerk. Wife under table blowjob pregnant. (6 animations)

+ A new repeatable scene Victoria and the jerk. Wife under table blowjob pregnant. (6 animations)

+ A new scene Victoria and the jerk. Cooking food pregnant. (4 animations)

+ A new repeatable scene Victoria and the jerk. Cooking food pregnant. (4 animations)

Shorter scenes(2)

+ Aftermath of minotaur blowjob

+ Aftermath of minotaur blowjob second variation

Other

+ Added 7 new pictures (Total: 1853)

+ Added 42 new animations (Total: 819)

+ A new map, world map

+ A new map, mansion basement

+ A new map, room in castle

+ A new map, base of operation

+ Changed the lone wolf quest

+ Changed the way back quest

+ Changed Gather the girls quest

+ Changed the minotaur king conversation slightly

+ Finished the quest: Infiltrate the orc city

+ 8 new face images for Victoria

+ A new outfit for Victoria

+ A new playable bad ending (Becoming wife to the jerk includes cleaning,

cooking and washing clothes while he fucks Victoria)

+ A new bad end achievement, getting pregnant will still be playable after being pregnant

but you can leave the playable bad end with an item.

+ A new item remove Enrique's wife bad ending

+ A new pregnancy system for the bad end wife, each time Enrique(the jerk) fucks Victoria

the variable increments. variable - percentage chance 1-3-10% | 3-5-20% | 5-8-40% | 8+-80%

each night reduces the variable with 1

+ Changed the quick travel man into a woman and how the quick travel works

+ Changed combing horses, the owner and all conversations

+ Changed the bunny girl walking character

+ Added a new event while being the jerk's wife making food

+ Added a new event if Victoria has taken the bunny girls job

and has worked at the brothel she can trick her into working at the brothel.

Bugfix
+ Fixed a lot of older (new) scenes didn't have orgasm event
+ Fixed some typos

Bugfix 4.0.1
+ Fixed cooking food as a wife to the jerk didn't give hp
+ Fixed you could never be pregnant as wife to the jerk

Bugfix 4.0.2
+ Fixed moved bugtesting event from the wall, could make Victoria pregnant.
+ Fixed Victoria could make dinner more than once every day.
+ Fixed Victoria couldn't get pregnant in the wife route the intentional way.
+ Fixed reverse wife item didn't reset Victoria's outfit.

Bugfix 4.0.3
+ Fixed Amanda the bunny girl could not start if Sarah was a bimbo
+ Fixed if Victoria considered betraying her friends she would get stuck
+ Changed the wagon fast travel will show sign in the city

Bugfix 4.0.3 links
Google: | |
Mega: | |

Google:
Mega:

dmas

Aug 3, 2017
As I had a break with this game, could I ask for an approximation of how the slave path is developed and possibly dropped some game records related to it.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
So how is the writing in this game? The description has "Splitted" in it which is extremely worrying, but perhaps it's a simple brainfart and not indicative of ingame quality.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
1)toooOooooooo X_X oooooooooooo 1674163987144.png O_O ooooooooooooooo -_- oooo MANY BuGs 8\
2)The game is obsolete
3) Every time they talk about NEW scenes, but WHERE ARE THEY???? It's like nothing really...
4) Dreams are still duplicated -_-
5) For 2023 it's trash

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
I know this has likely been asked hundreds of times(which also makes it harder to sift through using the search function to find one), but any chance someone's got some saves of paths much further into the game?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I tried to play this years ago because I like the model of the main girl a lot.
Story was pretty incomprehensible. No flow to the narrative, and events just seemed to happen at random and were a jumbled mess. It was also full of bugs.
Has any of that improved? :unsure:

Reactions: mc loving VI

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Story was pretty incomprehensible. No flow to the narrative, and events just seemed to happen at random and were a jumbled mess. It was also full of bugs.
The issue with this game is that the events unlock based on your dream progress (for the most part, some progress instead based on story progress or other hidden stats (if I remember correctly)

But the dreams are in my opinion the issue of this game and what actually cause a lot of the bugs as one bug that I've discovered for example is if you do the dreams but go one stage too far the dreams start again from the first dream and the associated event then gets bugged and even if you progress the dreams further again you can't progress the event anymore

I am of the strong strong opinion the dev needs to rework the flags so that events progress simply by doing the event each time rather than through repeating the events enough so that the dream progresses which then in turn allows you to progress the event again through again repeatedly doing the event. It isn't a good format especially when the game has so much content that you could just let the players see all the content by progressing the event each time you do the the event

So one example is the bar sequence with the black guy I forget his name. So if you accept his advances eventually you will give him a bj in the back alley, and then this also causes dreams to unlock you need to repeat the SAME bj scene to progress the dreams further once the dreams have progressed enough the bj scene will progress but you then need to repeat that same stage 2 bj multiple times to reach stage 3 and stage 4 is then sex but each time you are repeating the scenes, then repeating the dreams it gets really boring for the player

Better would be no dreams at all (or have dreams be optional) and that events just progress each time you do it, no repetition/grinding of the same event to see the next stage

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
No, it's gone way worse, story almost completely stalled, dev just adding and extending current scenes. The scenes have improved tho but it's not worth playing it as a game/VN anymore, I dont bother and just extract images and videos to check what's new. :rolleyes:

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
I have questions is
In start of the game when mc talk to the solider and become slave

Is there any more scene or just 2-3 repeated scene only or there anything more beside that??

Reactions: paddyo73
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes