Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Aww iv been looking forward to this tho knowing it takes a extra day or 2 to port it for android but it looks like it needs another update to fix lol, I shall chill for another few days :)

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
Bugfix version 1.5.2
+ Fixed could not fetch ale and pie for Juliette after recieving her order
+ Fixed could not end your shift at the pub because innkeeper was counted when not present
+ Fixed Sophie rescue mission could not be done endless loop occurred when bringing Priapra
+ Fixed two old man characters appeared at first day breaking the game because he walked into himself.
+ Fixed if Victoria didn't wash Henry she could not peek him anymore
+ Fixed if Victoria was addicted to cum when peeking on Henry she can't peek him again.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Bugfix version 1.5.2

+ Fixed could not fetch ale and pie for Juliette after receiving her order

+ Fixed could not end your shift at the pub because innkeeper was counted when not present

+ Fixed Sophie rescue mission could not be done endless loop occurred when bringing Priapra

+ Fixed two old man characters appeared at first day breaking the game because he walked into himself.

+ Fixed if Victoria was addicted to cum when peeking on Henry she can't peek him again.

Windows:

MAC:

NecSub

Jul 6, 2017
The moment i start the game with saves from 1.4.1 i get an error saying: cannot read property 'length' of undefined, anyone have the same problem or know of a fix?

Reactions: ufo12323

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v2.4.0.
(smaller than the previous one because of differentially re-encoded videos)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.11.2019

Last edited:

Bape

Oct 4, 2018
The moment i start the game with saves from 1.4.1 i get an error saying: cannot read property 'length' of undefined, anyone have the same problem or know of a fix?
Not totally sure, but I think someone mentioned this before. I hope I recall it correctly!
You have to start a new game and save it, the replace the new created save with the one you want to load.

NecSub

Jul 6, 2017
Not totally sure, but I think someone mentioned this before. I hope I recall it correctly!
You have to start a new game and save it, the replace the new created save with the one you want to load.
Tried to do that, it either rewrote the save so that it just started at the beginning, or it made it so that i could only use the new save even if all my old saves was in the folder. Sorry if it's hard to understand me, english is my second language.

May 14, 2017
this use to work in the past with old saves but i get the error now even with making a new save then loading the old

Bape

Oct 4, 2018
Tried to do that, it either rewrote the save so that it just started at the beginning, or it made it so that i could only use the new save even if all my old saves was in the folder. Sorry if it's hard to understand me, english is my second language.
English isn´t my first language either, still do not think that is the problem. Also like I said, this method wasused some time again, seems like it doesn´t work anymore (according to "robertthebruce")
this use to work in the past with old saves but i get the error now even with making a new save then loading the old
Well, I do not have the last version. Sorry my informations are old :(

Reactions: greed2119

NecSub

Jul 6, 2017
English isn´t my first language either, still do not think that is the problem. Also like I said, this method wasused some time again, seems like it doesn´t work anymore (according to "robertthebruce")

Well, I do not have the last version. Sorry my informations are old :(
Well thanks for trying to help, appreciate it :D

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v1.5.2.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
What a legend, you know i was itching to ask for this haha thanks :)

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Bugfix version 1.5.2

+ Fixed could not fetch ale and pie for Juliette after receiving her order

Windows:

MAC:
You my Sir, are the best messenger out there ! :D

Reactions: Valronn
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes