Aug 23, 2018
1.7.2 is out on his page.

but more important is the following:

"

Long have we been plagued by this nasty bug, but fear not our knight in shiny armor is here. (Ok I'm going to stop this gibberish...)
Anyway now finally someone told me a fix to this. All you need to do next time an animation freezes is:
  • Right click the window logo on your task bar.
  • Left click the task manager on the menu that pops up.
Doing this magically unfreezes the animation. I have no clue why this works but it does. You cannot start the task manager in any other way. This might also only work on Windows 10, not tested on any other versions of Windows. The fix is also described in the wiki (link below) with pictures.

Cheers!
Long have we been plagued by this nasty bug, but fear not our knight in shiny armor is here. (Ok I'm going to stop this gibberish...)
Anyway now finally someone told me a fix to this. All you need to do next time an animation freezes is:
  • Right click the window logo on your task bar.
  • Left click the task manager on the menu that pops up.
Doing this magically unfreezes the animation. I have no clue why this works but it does. You cannot start the task manager in any other way. This might also only work on Windows 10, not tested on any other versions of Windows. The fix is also described in the wiki (link below) with pictures. "
when ever i try to open the sceenshots on wiki this comes up "hello world its a good day to be a robot because it seems like all my code is working now "

Reactions: D2019
D

Deleted member 53291

does anyone know which DAZ models is he using to create Victoria and other characters?

Klausus

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2019
Ok, i tried this game and are stuck right at the beginning. I arrived at the city and master Bogward explains the rules of the city ... again and again. It's a loop i don't get out of. Is it a bug or am i doing something wrong?

Reactions: Soup_Mafia

viet2001nh

Jun 26, 2018
after catching the sucubus go to sarah and lead her to bogart then come back to the city and at night be a wench sarah will be there again its some sort of glitch I guess anyways when u take sarah's order go back behind the bar to get her drink the MC will say I'm sick of Sarah should I mix Goblin Cum or Pink Fluid in her drink chose the pink fluid and serve her she will become a bimbo
ty always use skip scence so i don't know and do you know how to stay with innkeeper or any other scene with him without adictted to cum

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes