victoriajerk

Dec 19, 2019
Is there a workaround for the bug at the jerk's house? My screen freezes after having sex with him twice in one night, with the option of washing your face appearing.

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
There isn't a separate fluid. The ointment the jerk gives is NOT the bimbo potion. You should have read my post just above yours :sneaky: Anyway, get a job at the brothel, talk with the bimbo girl daily (can only do so once per day) untill she gives you access to the potions and thats it.
Thanks for the info already helped !! Do you know if you have any updated walkthroughs for this latest version? I only think 2.3.1 if you can could get me, I'm making the most lost story that I don't even know kkkkkkkk :)

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Does anybody know if having double dreams every night is a bug or if it was intended?

Personally I find it very annoying and seems to cause bugs in some locations/dreams.

Anyway, if you want the mc to have only a single dream every night instead of double dreams... open with a text editor the file "CommonEvents.json" find and replace the string
Code:
{"id":81,"list":[{"code":117,"indent":0,"parameters":[208]},{"code":117,"indent":0,"parameters":[208]},{"code":117,"indent":0,"parameters":[209]},{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],"name":"Jerk_dreams","switchId":1,"trigger":0},
with
Code:
{"id":81,"list":[{"code":117,"indent":0,"parameters":[208]},{"code":117,"indent":0,"parameters":[209]},{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],"name":"Jerk_dreams","switchId":1,"trigger":0},

Reactions: Ophelia85

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for the info already helped !! Do you know if you have any updated walkthroughs for this latest version? I only think 2.3.1 if you can could get me, I'm making the most lost story that I don't even know kkkkkkkk :)
No walkthroughs, i scissors together the info from the changelog, by reading comments and trial&error through playing. These latests patches doesn't add to the story, they just deal with bringing in more bimbo content.
Does anybody know if having double dreams every night is a bug or if it was intended?
Intended. While i understand why it can be annoying but truth is.. if only one happens per night it means you have to spend twice the amount of days to progress and it really is a chore to spend a day here so this was a quality-of-life change. A sort of cut-down-the-grind. Of course after you are done with the progression the twice-dreams all of a sudden become the source of stalling. Some dreams are too darn long. Dreampreventing is the way :sneaky:

Reactions: pk2000

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Intended. While i understand why it can be annoying but truth is.. if only one happens per night it means you have to spend twice the amount of days to progress and it really is a chore to spend a day here so this was a quality-of-life change. A sort of cut-down-the-grind. Of course after you are done with the progression the twice-dreams all of a sudden become the source of stalling. Some dreams are too darn long. Dreampreventing is the way :sneaky:
Thanks. The frustration came more, from bugs like dreaming/washing twice in the jerk house that causes the mc to lock in place after she wakes up (unable to move).
I guess this was made, before he added the daydreaming item/cheat. With that option the double dreaming is not needed anymore.

By the way what the dreampreventing potion does? Here it seem to have no effect at all...:confused:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks. The frustration came more, from bugs like dreaming/washing twice in the jerk house that causes the mc to lock in place after she wakes up (unable to move).
I guess this was made, before he added the daydreaming item/cheat. With that option the double dreaming is not needed anymore.

By the way what the dreampreventing potion does? Here it seem to have no effect at all...:confused:
Yeah, that bug is a real annoyance and i don't understand why it wasn't fixed, considering its a gamebreaking one. I'm not sure if it happens with original Vicy form or its a bimbo thing. I'm quite certain it can be circumvented some way because i remember i did it but can't recall how. Now this put a bug in my ears (totally your fault) so i'm gonna fiddle with that.

Potion doesn't work? :unsure: Should work.. when the quest that gives it is completed. Otherwise its a bug, yes. I never bother fetching the potion tho. I just use the cheat. This game is basically unbearable without those cheats :sneaky:

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Yeah, that bug is a real annoyance and i don't understand why it wasn't fixed, considering its a gamebreaking one. I'm not sure if it happens with original Vicy form or its a bimbo thing. I'm quite certain it can be circumvented some way because i remember i did it but can't recall how. Now this put a bug in my ears (totally your fault) so i'm gonna fiddle with that.

Potion doesn't work? :unsure: Should work.. when the quest that gives it is completed. Otherwise its a bug, yes. I never bother fetching the potion tho. I just use the cheat. This game is basically unbearable without those cheats :sneaky:
It is a bug only with double dreams (because the mc is not moved back to bed before the second dream is triggered.Doesn't matter bimbo or not.

Yes does nothing (could be a bug related to double dreaming).

True. Without cheating seams impossible to play this.

rainmanskid

Mar 31, 2019
How do I leave it justs asks me if i have permission I've been here for a few days only to do the same tasks over and over. The Minotaur has me give him a blowjob every night but its just the same thing everyday.
unnamed.png

Oct 12, 2018
Anyone got a save for 2.5.2? i m mainly interrested in the new bimbo scenes, so starting orc town would be great

all of mine broke again, as always, and i get tired of replaying.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
hi,

Tried it, but it only really shows one scene and then shows all the original first time victoria scenes without any change, also day/night doesnt work on this asve either, basically, it didnt work :(
Cheats are on which disables day/night, have to use the option for it manually each day (which is still much faster then actually doing worksessions till night).

The scenes are random. I mean the new must-have-sex scenes. For me it showed vaginal three times in a row before so i stopped bothering with doing it "properly" and savescammed it. You should do it too. Save exactly before initiating and keep reloading untill seen all.

Oct 12, 2018
Cheats are on which disables day/night, have to use the option for it manually each day (which is still much faster then actually doing worksessions till night).

The scenes are random. I mean the new must-have-sex scenes. For me it showed vaginal three times in a row before so i stopped bothering with doing it "properly" and savescammed it. You should do it too. Save exactly before initiating and keep reloading untill seen all.

Didnt even get a single must have sex scene at all yet hahaha

how do you start the bimbo path again? remind me of it, im gonna make my own saveset for it when i get some time.

Doesnt day&night cheatmake the game buggy tho?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Didnt even get a single must have sex scene at all yet hahaha
how do you start the bimbo path again? remind me of it, im gonna make my own saveset for it when i get some time.
Doesnt day&night cheatmake the game buggy tho?
Did not? Strange. I does for me. Vicy goes to bed and when she wakes up, craving kicks in and there it goes. Maybe you just went out immediately looking for it? The save i provided starts where Vicky needs to go to bed. The bimbo-craving-sex scenes are a "waking-up-in-the.-morning" event.

Bimbo path starts in the brothel. So no goblin cum addiction and apply for a job. It takes some time. You can do it on your own or by pursuing the main quest to the point when Sara send you to infiltrate the place. There you keep talking to the bimbo girl and keep telling her you like her looks. After a while she ask if you wanna look like her, say yes, she will show you where you can get pink potion and thats it.

And no, no more buggy then it is. The bugs you encounter are game related not cheat related, unfortunately i might add. But otherwise without the cheat its mandatory to work to skip to night. It gets a huge chore rather quickly.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes