OWPO___RO

Jul 26, 2020
Hi,

I only have 4 questions

1>) most of the links are down ( can u upload to mega? )

2>) Is version 3.0.0 ready for update?

3>)A New Dawn is out, can someone update the ? f95zone.to

4>)Is version 3.0.0 ready for update? that's why am asking someone told me that she can jus confirming

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
Hm... Animations only again? No story progression?
So many story paths aren't finished.
I think ADIDAS left here only the basics regarding the scenes. I don't believe that Rawen will release the update just because of the scenes and that the quests will remain unfinished .
It doesn’t make sense for him to do something like that after he uploaded pictures on Twitter and Patrion showing progress in the quests.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v3.2.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.10.2020 (fix for 'Taxman_Vikcy_BJ_End' error)

Last edited:

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
I feel like that game kinda lost its way. It started super strong but to me it seems like the Developer changed the direction in the middle of the game. There was so much more potential with all the people in the village, why put the focus on the orc camp for so long?

Reactions: Priappus and dav121
Apr 15, 2018
I think ADIDAS left here only the basics regarding the scenes. I don't believe that Rawen will release the update just because of the scenes and that the quests will remain unfinished .
It doesn’t make sense for him to do something like that after he uploaded pictures on Twitter and Patrion showing progress in the quests.
Ok. I've tried to progress in Orc City. Just animations in the tavern.....
Or did I miss something?

Reactions: dav121

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Orc tavern? Minotaur tavern? I played it so many times and i never found them. Where are they? Where is this famous orc city :eek:?

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes