ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
I would suggest not becoming bimbo if you become resident of the monster town. Being bimbo, no matter if you do your daily dues in any sexual manner, she will get hot flashes in the morning transporting you to human town for a sex scene. After said scene it becomes night time and you can no longer return to the orc town to sleep because you haven't paid your tax and can't because you didn't work during the day and you are also not being hunted by the collectors so you can't progress your day there. In the normal city you also can't pay taxes and haven't earned money during the day time so you cant go to sleep in the house you chose. Only way I found to break this instance is using cheat, however you will get your lust back almost immediately when you return to the orc city.

Being bimbo and being in that city are not compatible right now because it soft locks you out of doing anything. I kept testing and eventually if you keep using the cheat it won't break the cycle anymore and you're stuck. Make a save with bimbo and without for safety of your save file if you wanna be as such in orc town.

I been following the game since its inception and I really wish white raven would focus on a single path at a time and finish a path before adding more stuff somewhere else that could contradict or ruin one he is working on.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I don't understand this bug or "it should be". Each scene is DUPLICATED. Those. (for example) when the heroine is asleep she sees a nightmare (scene) and seems to wake up, but after a second I see the nightmare AGAIN. Those, I see two dreams instead of one. That is how it should be? Sometimes one scene is long and cant skip, but it gets boring to watch two scenes ...

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
I don't understand this bug or "it should be". Each scene is DUPLICATED. Those. (for example) when the heroine is asleep she sees a nightmare (scene) and seems to wake up, but after a second I see the nightmare AGAIN. Those, I see two dreams instead of one. That is how it should be? Sometimes one scene is long and cant skip, but it gets boring to watch two scenes ...
This is because in the beginning people were complaining it took way to long to progress the routes due to slow progress and having to grind the work tasks to complete each day so now each night is two steps instead of one. The dreams aren't duplicated, the second one each night is the next dream on from the previous one.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
This is because in the beginning people were complaining it took way to long to progress the routes due to slow progress and having to grind the work tasks to complete each day so now each night is two steps instead of one. The dreams aren't duplicated, the second one each night is the next dream on from the previous one.
They're duplicating if it's the end of this questline or questline is blocked by some outer events.
BTW I haven't found the cheat item which allow you to be pregnant all the time

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
How i stop giving all my money when i talk to npcs? everytime i talk to a npc in the city there's a "thought" of victoria's excitement doing that lol

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
It's just funny because this dude was getting 4k a month for such pathetic "updates" and he somehow managed to get even worse to the extent that he's almost halved his patron contributions. Even this update which took 3 months for him to do would take no more than 2 days for a competent engineer/artist.

If anyone is still chucking money at this game, unless being exploited like this is your fetish, please stop.

Reactions: robco

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Pay taxes every night, it's working for me.
There's still so many bugs to work out and that scene is one of them. There's no pics, so the scene is still being worked on? You can still continue playing , as long as you avoid the guards, but it gets pretty hard to avoid them when coming in and out of the tavern. Think there were a few main plot cut scenes where Victoria automatically walks into and out of the bar, and you would have to keep reloading your file to get one where she doesn't bump into the 2 guards. Did that before and it as annoying as ****. Until this bug with the guards is fixed I think the devs should make it so that you can't sleep until you pay the taxman his money when you're in the town. (If you don't have enough money, should add a way for Victoria to be able to pay him.)

Also seems like the virgin status check also has a glitch. Think there's like only specific NPCs like Blake that can take your virginity. Tried it with taxman and even after sex, it still says that Victoria is a virgin.

Getting the bunny costume seems to take forever. Not sure if I did smthing wrong, but it seems like once you dance many times in tavern and once you finished all the bunny girl dream sequences, you also have to go back and choose serving wench a few times. I kept choosing wench until I got a dialogue with the bartender (she talks abt how your doing a good job). Go back and a choose dancing again once or twice before Victoria gets the bunny costume. Otherwise if you keep choosing to dance in the tavern, nthing chances at all (personally I got my corruption to -600 and still no costume until I chose the other option).

Last edited:

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Does anyone know if there is any new scenes for the old man Henry. I know that there are for bimbo, and one for being cum addict. But for normal scenes, I've only unlocked bath scene, and butt plug. I thought there was supposed to be one for being naked after washing her clothes and choosing to not lock the front door 4x in a row, but I could not unlock that one(already tried this 8x already). Saw that in one of the older posts. Someone plz confirm for me? Thanks.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Also seems like the virgin status check also has a glitch. Think there's like only specific NPCs like Blake that can take your virginity. Tried it with taxman and even after sex, it still says that Victoria is a virgin.
Yep, a time ago I was very surprised that sex with futa elf didn't take Vicky's virginity... Thought it's such kind an elf magic though;))

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
God I hope he continues Modern Life with all the experience he gathered from A New Dawn, after this game is finished.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
A New Dawn [v3.4.2] WhiteRaven

Original Size Win: 2.13 GB

Compressed Size Win: 301 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes