the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v3.5.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.07.2021 (v3.5.2)

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
It's not a glitch, White Raven added multiple dreams each night several patches ago to help speed up the corruption of Victoria. Though it does have the side effect of being repetitive and annoying.
I would argue it is a glitch as it causes content (entire scenes) to be skipped.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I would argue it is a glitch as it causes content (entire scenes) to be skipped.
yea I agree, I use to work with White Raven and would game test a bunch of parts of the game, to either get something working right, or if someone had a idea that they posted in Patreon, we would work on it, to see if we can get the idea into the game for the patreon. The idea for the dreams would be to speed up things that you needed to level up, such as the slut route, you see Blake and follow him, then the dreams would kick in to speed up the slut training for Vicky, till, spoiler alert, Blake don't love ya and then sell you off to some tribe that wants Baby Maker Sluts, to grow the tribe. Yet I love the game but other game dev has come to me asking for my game testing skills and showing off the game as I play them. As for White Raven, I wish his or her luck, but with the game bug where some of them, we get fixed, then a few game patches later, the show up again. My issues was that each time something new show in the game, the whole game would lock up and I have to force close it. Yes me and White Raven found that by fast clicking the mouse or space bar was part of the game locking up, since the game animation was still happening but super slow, but once the animation finished, the game get playable again. So yea, once Vicky finally get the the Orc Castle and finally get near her mom, then I would try the game again.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
So any new game breaking scenes in this update?
To add to the rest of the game breaking scenes that are already there.

Last edited:

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
Hopefuly someone can update the walkthrough someday, even if it doesn't contain every single step, because the one on the main page got last updated in the october of 2019 (version 1.5.3)

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
"hu-cow breeding scene" how do i get this. I'm at the Orc city and have been trying for days in game.

Reactions: pdpdpd

belec

Aug 15, 2017
right after the hu-cow breeding scene it crash every time for me

shame i wanted to see the pregnancy content
see this post https://f95zone.to/threads/a-new-dawn-v3-4-1-whiteraven.1991/post-5239804

"hu-cow breeding scene" how do i get this. I'm at the Orc city and have been trying for days in game.
you have to drink potion when asked by milkmaid. after few times you will get tits transformed, keep doing that and you get xl hucow brests then you can get those scenes.

Verbosed

Nov 15, 2017
After playing for several hours I'll leave some tips here for new players.
  • Save like all the fucking time because this game is finicky as hell.
  • The game cycle is as such: experience some sort of harassment, dream about said incident, continue the cycle and become increasingly more slutty/accepting and seeing longer dreams and more enjoyable harrassment.
  • Supposedly progress is tied to just dreaming, but it seems like some things require you to perform the related task as well as just dreaming about it and accepting it as something she likes doesn't seem to be enough in certain cases.
  • Expect to have two dreams a night, the dev changed it so you have more each night to speed up corruption. It feels like its broken but that's supposedly working as intented despite feeling like something is broken or you're accidentally interacting with the bed twice.
  • As of right now, don't become a hu-cow scenes until the texture error is fixed, the strength drink in the orc town path, you just get hard locked and can't try the other route at that point. I went down that path and ending up having to go back to an earlier save before I hit the village.
  • Different jobs you do cost different levels of hunger, you cannot sleep if you are too hungry, spend this money at the bottom right shop to buy food so you can sleep at night, it requires ~100 fullness to sleep, I'm not sure exactly how much you can steal food but in most cases it's gone after that and I suspect you might be able to soft lock yourself into being unable to sleep.
  • Follow the quest log to progress, it's not particularly straightforward just playing, but it unlocks way more things to do.
  • Make sure you're paying off your tax every day unless you are specifically trying to get punishment scenes, but even still save beforehand because as far as i've seen it can hardlock the game.
  • You can return to the inn to get those scenes after you've progressed through the brothel until the day after you get the hand mirror, not sure if it can be done earlier but for me she kept saying she doesn't want to go in there.
  • The quest log says you need to recruit 3 girls to work in the brothel, I just spoke to the two you rescue and move to the inn to continue.
  • I have no fucking clue how to progress the dance scenes, after dancing a multitude of times and dreaming about it I have yet to progress past the initial dance scenes, other than becoming a bimbo, but even then its just separate and doesn't seem to progress the dreams.
  • I would recommend getting progress in the initial town as much as you want before progressing after defeating the succubus, you're gonna be gone a while.
  • After you unlock the brothel, I'm not exactly sure when, you can talk to the bimbo girl every day and say you like how she looks for about 3 days to get a pink potion to be a bimbo in certain scenes, I'm not sure if this causes issues with progression so save before you do the deed.
  • Some jobs, such as dancing at the bar, require a lower self respect, which doesn't really show anywhere just like your corruption stat, to lower your self respect early you can beg for money in the morning.
  • Some dialogue, such as asking a soldier at the bar for a free beer and maybe turning in the quest after you defeat the succubus but don't want to corrupt the girl you're talking to, can only be accessed by picking no for the initial option which brings you to the next dialogue tree, I recall having to do this a few times for more important things so if you talk to who you need to and they ask about something completely different, try this.
That's all I can think of for now, hopefully people can find this, if you have some additions let me know and I'll add it to the list.
I really enjoy the game and have come back to it over the years but man do they make it tough to keep giving it a shot. Hopefully soon we'll get a patch that sands out the issues and some real progression because just grinding dreams and wondering if I'm doing something wrong is real frustrating.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes