FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I haven't played the game for a long time, checked the list of updates and came across this :
How to find it ?

+ Added a new event if Victoria has taken the bunny girls job
and has worked at the brothel she can trick her into working at the brothel.

Asoka9

May 22, 2021
The game ending of getting pregnant is somewhat refreshing. The developer needs to give a similar ending with the Old man and innkeeper. Atleast, the game can have some psuedo endings for the time being. Too much time has passed since the game was launched.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The game ending of getting pregnant is somewhat refreshing. The developer needs to give a similar ending with the Old man and innkeeper. Atleast, the game can have some psuedo endings for the time being. Too much time has passed since the game was launched.
On their discord the dev said the story would be complete by August 2019 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
There are few pregnant endings and all considered BAD endings.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Is pregnancy endings only? The patchnotes made me think maybe not, was I holding onto false hope?
I doubt pregnancy will become a mechanic, since dev didn't build it from the beginning and implementing it right now would require a LOT of work.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I doubt pregnancy will become a mechanic, since dev didn't build it from the beginning and implementing it right now would require a LOT of work.
I get that, I usually don't expect that but something about the wording of couple patches made me hopeful. This is a very rare mechanic to be in any game tbh despite how many games have pregnancy tags.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I get that, I usually don't expect that but something about the wording of couple patches made me hopeful. This is a very rare mechanic to be in any game tbh despite how many games have pregnancy tags.
Mostly because this mechanic requires to do double work, unless dev will decide to limit it to certain quests/game area.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Mostly because this mechanic requires to do double work, unless dev will decide to limit it to certain quests/game area.
Seeing as he is already seriously miss-managing the triple split of small boobs, big boobs, bimbo, I would not want him to introduce yet another branch. (oh, and that ugly-ass hu-cow stuff exists as well.)

At this point he would be better off just to officially cancel any pipedream of an actual story line, and just expand on the sandbox-random-sex-encounters.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v4.0.6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.02.2023 (v4.0.6)

Last edited:

Lilux

Feb 4, 2017
A New Dawn | Version 4.0.4

Google: | |
Mega: | |

Bugfix 4.0.4
+ Fixed sleeping with Priapra could lead to never fade in the screen.
+ Fixed going to the orc camp on a day Victoria shouldn't be there allow her to enter the camp.
+ Fixed watching the scene in the pub first night made it impossible for Sophie to start working in the brothel.
+ Added a new plugin which allows the player to hide the text and the textbox by right clicking.
Right clicking again will show the text and the textbox again.
+ Fixed Emma Innkeeper and Victoria scene didn't play.
+ Fixed Emma Innkeeper and Victoria scene second time didn't play.

Voido

Mar 12, 2019
The game feels legit with much potential here. However, it feels like the game isn't playtested, at least a single time.

• I'm constantly getting 2 dreams instead of one. Restarted the game several times - 2 dreams from the very start, no matter what I do. I think this causes some issues with my playthrough.
  • Triggering events that are unrelated to the path I chose: triggered Bogwart orc city event sequence when I went there per Sarah's request, not Bogwart's slave route.
  • I could lead Sarah to Bogwart separately from being Victoria being a slave, but Bogwart was never near his cave when Sarah joined the party already. There's no option "I changed my mind" to release Sarah or actually lead her to him without Victoria being a slave.
  • For some reason Debbie acts sometimes as if she is still a Succubus' slave after we beat the succubus.
  • I'm constantly triggering dialogue about 2 girls to work in brothel which shouldn't be the case as Victoria entered the brothel for the first time.
  • Black screen bugs the game if you are playing full screen sometimes.
  • A lot of Bimbo art is still missing, which feels that it should be more prioritized than minotaur/orc variations.
  • Couldn't find an option to remove bimbo effect.
  • Couldn't figure out how the lust to giveaway all the money works and this dialogue stutters the game for 10-ish seconds.
  • Sarah being a bimbo doesn't lead anywhere, except for a pair of scenes with Blake/Lesbian.

Overall this is one of my favorite games with breast enlargement, bimbo route, some hypno/dream stuff, bar/dancer job. The slums may have a lot of content in the future.

I wish there were options to have multiple outfits outside the jobs and an option to enable character art on the side of the screen the same way as it works in jerk's/Blake's house. More breast size options without going full bimbo route(this is kinda implied as jerk mentions that he can get more ointment, but never gives it). Tattoos and public exhibitionism.

Reactions: Valronn
3.20 star(s) 46 Votes