wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
so i haven't played in awhile but i remember being able to cure cum addiction and STILL being able to re-try entering the brothel. did dev deiced to lock you out if it ur addicted?

plus side, no black screen lock anymore lol
When the fat lady visits the inn she will offer to help cure your cum addiction.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
The Super Fat Blonde lady in the inn where you serve drinks and can dance. She sits next to the redhead about once or twice a week. She is the only cure I know of in game.
guess i gotta do it more than once? i'll give it a shot

EDIT: nope already cured. still wont let me join brothel

Last edited:

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
February 8th: "Expect the update before the end of February!"

March 6th: "There's no news from the last post. Expect a few more days before the update is ready!"

May 2nd: Release

He actually blamed "crypto markets" for not posting in almost a month, saying they're taking up most of his time. As if he didn't have 5 minutes free from trading crypto (a hobby) in a month to post on Patreon lol, it's like after 2 yrs of no posting this guy got a hit of motivation and just pretending the last 2 + yrs didnt happen and he was always active with integrity? I'm so sorry for not posting in a month? Dude u posted like 3 times in 2022-23 lol This dev is the most mentally unwell scam artist I ever saw, hands down. And that's a pretty high bar on this site,the only more unwell are people still subscribed to this guy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MajestikDragon4567

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
what is the gallery code??
There is a search button literally at the top right hand corner of this page. If you go there and put in "code" and scroll down 6 responses you will find your answer. Just the word CODE not "code"

Teach a man to fish... ;)

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes