Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
Help needed,I have purchased the tavern wrench costume from the woman and worked at the tavern as dancer and as tavern wrench but the game doesn't seem to go further. I go into the house where there is a woman standing behind the counter,.Multiple times but each time the MC exits after two dialogs,what to do further?

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
When can we expect 0.8??? I am away from home right now and on a metred connection. 0.76a fix is too big a DL for me right now.
One advice: Cancel the fucking " Slave Route" it make no scense for nobody,to stay in one room and swollow cum for many days. Keep focus on the Main game in the City and let the young Transport Truck driver travel between Forest-village and City and let some sex-action happen in Forest_village and Truck driver, than you can avoid your fucking bugs more or less. Hope you can read so far away!

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
One advice: Cancel the fucking " Slave Route" it make no scense for nobody,to stay in one room and swollow cum for many days. Keep focus on the Main game in the City and let the young Transport Truck driver travel between Forest-village and City and let some sex-action happen in Forest_village and Truck driver, than you can avoid your fucking bugs more or less. Hope you can read so far away!
Otherwise your game will not straight as it can be, right.

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
@Malkav (or anyone that knows) What route does the breast enlargement occur in? Is it possible to have it for all routes? I am currently doing the Jerk route

Anuraking

Aug 31, 2017
@Malkav (or anyone that knows) What route does the breast enlargement occur in? Is it possible to have it for all routes? I am currently doing the Jerk route
Yeah in the jerk route after a certain point breast enlargement occurs. The jerk offers a cream to Victoria to massage on and voila the next the breast are enlarged. Happens before the offer for dancing in bunny outfit occurs.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah in the jerk route after a certain point breast enlargement occurs. The jerk offers a cream to Victoria to massage on and voila the next the breast are enlarged. Happens before the offer for dancing in bunny outfit occurs.
She have to cream this in her room, after get it from Jerk- Iems -special keys. With or without, the Bunnysuit comes anyway if you had all dreams behind about bunny. How give the shit in other routes, because you can see nothing in action. Either in the slave - old Man routs dreams . Only with Jerk you can enjoy your "Ballons". If you lucky you get a 2. Cream, but then she can only crawl with her Bunnysuit because her Tits are to heavy to stand up, and guys in the Pup can fuck her between her Tits the hole day, crap.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
3 or for times is going too far =D. I think they are pretty much perfect fictional tits in the game after they get enlarged lol. I could handle a tiny bit larger though =D (E.g. 1.3 times larger).

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
If you lucky you get a 2. Cream, but then she can only crawl with her Bunnysuit because her Tits are to heavy to stand up, and guys in the Pup can fuck her between her Tits the hole day, crap.
What? Really? How do you get the second cream? I need this in my life.

no one here

May 15, 2017
do i need to do the prison stuff or is it a different route can i get slowly corrupted without going

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
No one here, you don't have to do the prison stuff, for now it's not really a part of the rest of the game. You kinda get stuck in it, and can't get to the rest of the game, unless something has changed I don't know about.

What? Really? How do you get the second cream? I need this in my life.
Yeah, seriously, and how do you get the titjob scene??? I also want to get the second cream and the titjob!!!

EDIT: Hey, does anyone have a list of what the variables are in the save files for this game? For use with ?

If we had that, or if any of you know how to find out which variable is to which stat (corruption, confidence, self respect, etc) and also which variables show how many times something has happened (dances, bartending, etc) then we could pretty much tailor the save to have the play we want without having to grind all the time if we start over for missing something or having a messed up save.

Anyone know how to do that, or has done it before?

Last edited:

no one here

May 15, 2017
how do you start/continue the jerk route and is there a walkthrough anywhere

i need to apologise to Debbie but she isnt there HELP PLEASE :( if i am screwed does anyone have a save on the jerk route after you get bunny outfit but before he gives you the cream

alrius

Aug 16, 2017
played game good so far hope it finishes v 0.8.2 has sex scenes and a walkthrough if you go to whiteravens site

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes