UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Just going to let you know that I've updated the walkthrough!

Patrons can also edit the walkthrough so no this is not a double post.

Cheers! Your's WhiteRaven

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Thanks, after 0.8 release there coming 3 bug version over Chrismas last year 0.81.082,083. This 0.8 version has 2 bad ends added - Blake and Sahara and some simple changes. Means the Jerk and Old Man get also a bad ends and then the game is over !! Thats bullshit, then all your sentence in the former version - brothel, sex-request Pup and dreams-drink near the Orks tent - NEXT VERSION - was a fake ? You can inform us or let´s dump as we are, Cheers! your players
Hey, i'm just the messenger here :p

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
do i need to do the prison stuff or is it a different route can i get slowly corrupted without going
I have the feel that if i did the prison stuff i get later faster corrupted/lowering the ... i forgot the word. There's a blue and an orange flame on the right side in prison, where you can get outside again and start again there where you were kidnapped.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I have the feel that if i did the prison stuff i get later faster corrupted/lowering the ... i forgot the word. There's a blue and an orange flame on the right side in prison, where you can get outside again and start again there where you were kidnapped.
Coruption! But the game is finish NO more update, means not importent anymore.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Coruption! But the game is finish NO more update, means not importent anymore.
Huh? Where did you get that the game is finished? There's a post by the dev on patreon from a few days ago updating the walkthough and answering questions in the comments there.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Huh? Where did you get that the game is finished? There's a post by the dev on patreon from a few days ago updating the walkthough and answering questions in the comments there.
That beijing999 dude is trolling people for some reason. He also invented scenes and got my boi ponyguy fired up about secret content.
I am not sure what he gets out of it.

Reactions: UncleVT and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
That beijing999 dude is trolling people for some reason. He also invented scenes and got my boi ponyguy fired up about secret content.
I am not sure what he gets out of it.
So the second cream isn't real? Aww. :FeelsBadMan:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I was wondering the same thing...........man that made my eyes hurt trying to make sense of that.
It is fascinating if he is not trolling. Notice how he does apostrophes in both directions. "agains`t" and "isn´t"

I can't figure out if he is a dyslexic native english speaker, or a foreigner. He uses some advanced words which I think poor speaking none native english speakers would not do. Like, macro and micro, and their difference are not something we could expect from a child either, so it also suggests he is an adult.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
bro please make sense
Ok Ok blow the fucking text away. Yes I`m a Foreigner with poor english as I proof before. So, cancel it, fine.
My sense of these mixed letter´s is: After v0.75 with endings in some route´s - next version-, ok i understand. Next version 1 mounth ago v00.80 - 0.83 not one of this route get a update. Instaed 2 other route´s get some update with bad end, if you play so far.
I was wondering the same thing...........man that made my eyes hurt trying to make sense of that.
Ok blow the fucking text away. Yes I’m a Foreigner with poor English as I proof before. So, cancel it, fine.
My sense of these mixed letters is: After v0.75 with endings in some routes mention - next version-, ok I understand. Next version 1 month ago v00.80 - 0.83, not one of these routes get an update. Instead 2 other routes get some update with bad end, if you play so far. How to say in a fairly decent English if somebody “fucked up” completely with his pre-announcement. Nobody complain this until today, only care bigger breast with a special cream or gets fucked in a bad ending. If Blake get a BJ behind the Bar, and Victoria have big breast this still one scene for me. Blake with a Monster cock as the wood-elf has, as well. Spend time for change log and double all events made the “White Ravens” happy. We can a leak in the meantime.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Ok Ok blow the fucking text away. Yes I`m a Foreigner with poor english as I proof before. So, cancel it, fine.
My sense of these mixed letter´s is: After v0.75 with endings in some route´s - next version-, ok i understand. Next version 1 mounth ago v00.80 - 0.83 not one of this route get a update. Instaed 2 other route´s get some update with bad end, if you play so far.

Ok blow the fucking text away. Yes I’m a Foreigner with poor English as I proof before. So, cancel it, fine.
My sense of these mixed letters is: After v0.75 with endings in some routes mention - next version-, ok I understand. Next version 1 month ago v00.80 - 0.83, not one of these routes get an update. Instead 2 other routes get some update with bad end, if you play so far. How to say in a fairly decent English if somebody “fucked up” completely with his pre-announcement. Nobody complain this until today, only care bigger breast with a special cream or gets fucked in a bad ending. If Blake get a BJ behind the Bar, and Victoria have big breast this still one scene for me. Blake with a Monster cock as the wood-elf has, as well. Spend time for change log and double all events made the “White Ravens” happy. We can a leak in the meantime.
I wasn't trying to insult you but your last post was extremely difficult to make sense of...this post was alot easier to understand. The updates are really slow for the game for the different routes anyway....thats the downside to having multiple routes to take in game, it slows down the overall development.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I wasn't trying to insult you but your last post was extremely difficult to make sense of...this post was alot easier to understand. The updates are really slow for the game for the different routes anyway....thats the downside to having multiple routes to take in game, it slows down the overall development.
Right, why 2 more with Blake and the woodelf. Instaed to eccelerate the older path, to avoid less bugs. As well no info if there is maybe an update even in 2 or 5 month until today. There lost the concept, this I can sign.

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
I agree, Beijing, I'd like to see more work on the other paths to take and hopefully tying them together so you can go through each on the same game.

But, I have to admit, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE a second cream event for some humongous unreal head-sized boobage xD

But I REALLY like big tits.

Also, I'm sorry also for insulting you if I did. I really couldn't understand you and I did think you were just trolling... Now u realize you're not. I'm sorry.

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes