Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just thought of a different path Victoria could take, instead of helping the monster hunter babes beat the succubus Angel, after you see Angel in her demon form, you could choose to have Victoria join Angel and help her break the hunters to her will.

Sound good to anyone?

trofinna

Mar 19, 2020
hello, i have "A New Dawn" v2.8.0.....
how could i complete "Lone Wolfe" mission? im stuck in "Birbe an orc 42/43"
where could i find n°43 orc?
thanks to everyone!

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Not gonna lie, I like the game but it´s so frustrating. I think I last played v.2.1.0, and now as bimbo i dont know where to go as there is no quests. When playing the cumslut route I was in bogwarts city home already, and don´t know how to continue from there.

As bimbo, half the scenes you´re "normal" again, and in others you´re still a bimbo. so annoying.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
hello, i have "A New Dawn" v2.8.0.....
how could i complete "Lone Wolfe" mission? im stuck in "Birbe an orc 42/43"
where could i find n°43 orc?
thanks to everyone!
I believe that in the current version of the game that's as far as you can get. We'll have to wait for 2.9.0 to be released.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I believe that in the current version of the game that's as far as you can get. We'll have to wait for 2.9.0 to be released.
How do you even get the Lone Wolf quest? I stopped playing at version 2.1 and I don´t have any open quests as bimbo..

Edit:Are there any bimbo brothel scenes yet?I always go back to redhead when working in the brothel..

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1562931

Excellent game.best creative animations. but there is not proper story or any quest log which can guide player to end.
Dev should reduce timings of scenes and make proper it without bug and lead game to proper end.skip scene should be really enabled on all scenes. :)
We all stuck at orc city. Am I right ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Heftify

Aug 14, 2019
How do you even get the Lone Wolf quest? I stopped playing at version 2.1 and I don´t have any open quests as bimbo..

Edit:Are there any bimbo brothel scenes yet?I always go back to redhead when working in the brothel..

Yeah, later versions have bimbo sex scenes and been scenes

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Hello everyone. Probably it has to be spoke in some page, but I got a question. When Victoria is in Orc City as Bowgart's slave, there's two of hers ( I don't know if it's a bug or not ), and now there's a chance to escape and return to human city, using that kind of flame, but I can't get rid of that "duplicate". She's always by my side and when I try to enter the old man or innkeeper's house, the game asks to go back to master Bogwart. How can I solve this ? Thanks in advance 164.jpg 165.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Filip_SK

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
to be true i didnt need one i try many things out and ask sometimes here how to get the one or other scene only but so like 90% of the game is trying out all and look where its guides you and then start again or make a save and start from there and try other ways

Locutus80a

Dec 24, 2018
In Orc town as Hu-Cow.
How i get from L size Boobs to XL size?
Ich milked many days twice a day with potion, but no XL Hu-Cow Milking scene.
Anybody have a Savegame with XL Boobs in orc town?
Please :(

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes