deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
last time i played ther was a cheat item called "dream selector" was it removed from the game,.. or how do you get it now?

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
last time i played ther was a cheat item called "dream selector" was it removed from the game,.. or how do you get it now?
You can't get it unless you do THAT thing.

THAT thing = dreaming

I am serious. You must go to sleep and have the first dream for it to appear.
Dreams don't matter unless you do Boobs path. And if you do that then the Boobs dream is automatically the first.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
You can't get it unless you do THAT thing.

THAT thing = dreaming

I am serious. You must go to sleep and have the first dream for it to appear.
Dreams don't matter unless you do Boobs path. And if you do that then the Boobs dream is automatically the first.
lol thanks...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

problem more or less solved... clicking on another tile lets me bypass the error... but i hope it gets fixed

Last edited:

Terenia

Oct 26, 2021
Long time no playing here... Couple of questions:
1. In which scenes does "Skip Scene" (code: 4532) item work, and which others it doesn't? - because i think in majority scenes it doesn't work right now...
2. What is the purpose of a new location. In this location some Orc is blocking the way - or it looks like it is guarding it. Do you should to go somewhere by passing him?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is supposed to not work at all scenes. It's hard to make it skip seen scenes in the game. Mostly it skips the tax man and working in the tavern. You can read more about it
The new area is supposed to be the slum, a place where Victoria starts out when she first comes to the orc town, human and goblins live in the slum and some orcs work here to move minerals from the tunnel. You will be able to escape the tunnel after you progress the quest. Should be doable after Victoria has seen her own mother in the scene.

Reactions: Mr Technician

matte96

Jun 29, 2017
If this is the case I'm thinking of, then you just need to talk to two or three guards in the tavern.
Hm so I'm pretty new to the game I just did the mission where i found out about the succubus and I got the letter to meet Sarah in the morning in the tavern right. But Sarah isnt there. I talked to the guards in the tavern and all i saw was one going to Lucy. Sarah said something about going back behind the door so i was thinking maybe the glory hole but Sarah hasn't been there either. Do you know what I should do?

Reactions: jed999

Kaldian

Feb 4, 2021
Does anyone know how to get past the bug of sara not appearing in the tavern?
Yeah, I downloaded the previous compressed version available a couple pages back and moved saves from one version to another. Sarah disappears when she says she'll sit on the opposite side of the table and doesn't reappear in the new version regardless what you do.

Forca

Jun 5, 2020
Hm so I'm pretty new to the game I just did the mission where i found out about the succubus and I got the letter to meet Sarah in the morning in the tavern right. But Sarah isnt there. I talked to the guards in the tavern and all i saw was one going to Lucy. Sarah said something about going back behind the door so i was thinking maybe the glory hole but Sarah hasn't been there either. Do you know what I should do?
Alas, no. This is not the case I was thinking of.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
if you find out how to continue this point,. because thats where i am in the story too,... that would be appreciated ;)

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Can also confirm that Sarah disappears after you discover the succubus and are supposed to report back to her in the pub. Does anyone have a fix?

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
there is a bug when Victoria step back after the prostitute in sewer scene : she goes in the river, and not be able to move again.

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
This game is SO broken again, can't even get past the static screen in the start. Gave it a while to get bugs fixed (like getting stuck in the "tax paying" acts) but it seems like it's gotten worse.
Does anybody have any ideas to fix it?

Reactions: jed999

zehirman

May 25, 2017
This game is SO broken again, can't even get past the static screen in the start. Gave it a while to get bugs fixed (like getting stuck in the "tax paying" acts) but it seems like it's gotten worse.
Does anybody have any ideas to fix it?
i just move with the arrows keys to trigger the discution with the guys you stay with. was not easy to predict the movements but you can do it.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes