DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Now we wait for hero.

I wonder what these quests are, do we betray the girls or do they become goblin sluts and come inside. and 5 outcomes is pretty cool, i wonder indeed
Added a new quest Goblin junkie
Added a new quest Pesky goblins

Reactions: Lowman101

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Not sure what to do after meeting the king, I've tried gaining reputation and I've yet to use the key since I can't ever explore at night.

ZeroHarcos

Dec 26, 2018
how can i start the new quests A new alliance, Goblin junkie, Pesky goblins ? I'm at trials of the savage with reputation 200 what to do?

Reactions: bibaet

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of A New Dawn v4.6.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.07.2024 (updated the wrong in-game version number)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JackBeNimble

singularbox

Jun 1, 2021
Is the BE path broken? I couldn't figure out how to activate the lotion event. Granted, it's been a while since I last played the game, so maybe I've forgotten something important. I chose the jerks house from the very beginning and did my utmost not to mix different paths, Victoria starts getting boob-gasms, then the lady in the purple dress moves in, and Victoria starts sleeping in the jerks bed. Even the tax collector mentions that Victoria's breasts has "somehow" gotten bigger, but the actual BE never happened.

In the end I decided to use save editing to force the event.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is the BE path broken? I couldn't figure out how to activate the lotion event. Granted, it's been a while since I last played the game, so maybe I've forgotten something important. I chose the jerks house from the very beginning and did my utmost not to mix different paths, Victoria starts getting boob-gasms, then the lady in the purple dress moves in, and Victoria starts sleeping in the jerks bed. Even the tax collector mentions that Victoria's breasts has "somehow" gotten bigger, but the actual BE never happened.

In the end I decided to use save editing to force the event.
That's a bug, Jerk should give Victoria the BE lotion days before purple dress moves in

It's all based around dreams, Victoria should dream about the Jerk until he listens outside her room; the next day he gives her the lotion

Oct 6, 2021
coulld someone make a save right before to damsel in distress or just give me a link to one because the only scene I really want to find in the futa elf that ties into that quest

typnate

Jan 6, 2023
Has anyone an idea why I can't progress in the Story anymore?

I'm with Bogwart in Orc City. I already talked to the girl in A1 (The room upstairs left in the Tavern?)

Now I need to Hide in A1 to get out of Orc City but no matter what I try, I can't get in there. View attachment save.zip

Reactions: andrew567567
3.20 star(s) 47 Votes