PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
That would be cool.
I really hope someone will eventually remake this game in renpy. I have tried so many times to play in RPGM but it always ends in a bugfest with routes closed/bugged and me being stuck. It's really a shame as I love the setting & story.

Reactions: dav121

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
How to debug softlock in the game? Victoria can't spend the night anywhere? Tavern, Old dude, Pervert — nothing work!
Is there any other way to rewind time?

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
I really hope someone will eventually remake this game in renpy. I have tried so many times to play in RPGM but it always ends in a bugfest with routes closed/bugged and me being stuck. It's really a shame as I love the setting & story.
I have to ask... what story? So far we have Victoria house burned down by minotaurs and mother kidnapped.. and she found somewhere to sleep. There is nothing more, no? All the fucking around, spy mission at minotaur camp.. taking down a demon at the brothel.. it didn't even make sense. How is any of it relevant? What stop Victoria going straight to minotaur city from the start? Then when you get to the minotaur city.. there is nothing there. Where is this story you love?!

Reactions: str8up

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
I've been trying the breast enlargement questline but when I try to talk to the Jerk, dream the 7 dreams, and then the other lady shows up and then nothing happens after that nothing.

Chaldeus

May 28, 2017
I've been trying the breast enlargement questline but when I try to talk to the Jerk, dream the 7 dreams, and then the other lady shows up and then nothing happens after that nothing.
Same - have been unable to get the breast enlargement to trigger. Purple dress lady shows up and nothing else happens.

Kratos598dark

Apr 21, 2023
Am i the only one that has the bug when every time i press quests it doesn't load and the screen gets stuck and i need to live the app and open it again and then start from my last save?(I downloaded the game from gamcore)

Feb 13, 2020
Can anyone share the code for the "Help" item in Inventory'e Key Item. Or does anybody knows anything about it?
Or is it not implemented yet and it's there as a place holder or something

Feb 13, 2020
I don't know if it's a bug, glitch or implementation but you have to do the breasts enlargement mission before saving those girl. And in the normal run you should watch 7 dreams about Jerk then he talk to him to receive the ointment and then you can use the ointment in your room (top left).

But there is another way to get the bimbo ointment which works on boobs, lips and ass by just being nice to the bimbo girl in the brothel and she will share you ointment after a certain amount of nice talks with her

Feb 13, 2020
Same - have been unable to get the breast enlargement to trigger. Purple dress lady shows up and nothing else happens.
I don't know if it's a bug, glitch or implementation but you have to do the breasts enlargement mission before saving those girl. And in the normal run you should watch 7 dreams about Jerk then he talk to him to receive the ointment and then you can use the ointment in your room (top left).

But there is another way to get the bimbo ointment which works on boobs, lips and ass by just being nice to the bimbo girl in the brothel and she will share you ointment after a certain amount of nice talks with her

Feb 13, 2020
Am i the only one that has the bug when every time i press quests it doesn't load and the screen gets stuck and i need to live the app and open it again and then start from my last save?(I downloaded the game from gamcore)
I don't know if it's their site or the download option but whenever I have tried downloading any game from this site it's always buggy or glitch but when I started downloading games from F95ZONE I faced nothing like this

3.20 star(s) 47 Votes