RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Yes, but not an overwhelming amount of focus.
I hope your word is true. I and many others have been disappointed with a lot of these games over the years when they advertise as female domination but in reality they are feet domination games....

Most of the lewd content featured in your preview pictures currently appears to be feet related too which is a little concerning :cautious: Although i appreciate the inclusion of upskirt and butt shots greatly (y) Just hope I won't be making a meme out of the dialogue in your preview pic "I'm free to do whatever i want with you" ...(but all she'll really do is put her foot on your face) :unsure:

Now don't get me wrong foot play is fine and all, but when the vast majority of the content is about a dude getting his face smothered by feet every 10 minutes it becomes rather unfappable. They don't even get creative with it like foot smothering + a hand job or foot licking + CBT or facesitting and footjoob... *sigh*... It's just always foot smothering, licking or smelling.... Boring!

All the best and good luck.

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Damn, that's a solid game and already with quite a lot of content. The intro is imo too long (and I don't really care for voice acting tbh) but the overall execution is top notch. As someone who enjoys feetdom (other avenues of femdom too of course) I really like Leah's route.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I suppose a new epoch has dawned upon us in the femdom corners of f95 - the Aseratrix cat pic spamming era! :LOL: Not that I'm complaining about this arc of yours or anything, as one can never have enough cute cat memes...

Haven't tried the game yet, but it looks promising so I will give it a shot soon! Good luck with it dev! :giggle:
Hey there!

1644027030126.gif

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
The first scene in the game and we have some asshole going "Ugh! Femdom? The entire POINT OF THIS FUCKING GAME? Oh no she can't be serious!"

I wish femdom games wouldn't always, without exception, involve boring assholes in denial. Stop pretending. You are in a femdom story. Fucking deal with it already.

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
The first scene in the game and we have some asshole going "Ugh! Femdom? The entire POINT OF THIS FUCKING GAME? Oh no she can't be serious!"

I wish femdom games wouldn't always, without exception, involve boring assholes in denial. Stop pretending. You are in a femdom story. Fucking deal with it already.

To be fair it is pretty true to life considering every single femdom game thread on this site has some fuckwad coming in and complaining that there should be maledom.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I hope your word is true. I and many others have been disappointed with a lot of these games over the years when they advertise as female domination but in reality they are feet domination games....
What you call "feet domination" games are still female domination games as long as the feet in question belong to women.
And I can assure you there's also lots of people who often find themselves in the reverse situation as yourself, discovering new awesome-looking femdom games, and then subsequently becoming disappointed when they find out that the "foot content" that they were advertised as having was just some boring footjob.
Most of the lewd content featured in your preview pictures currently appears to be feet related too which is a little concerning :cautious: Although i appreciate the inclusion of upskirt and butt shots greatly (y) Just hope I won't be making a meme out of the dialogue in your preview pic "I'm free to do whatever i want with you" ...(but all she'll really do is put her foot on your face) :unsure:
There's obviously a focus on feet, but from having actually played the game I can tell you that there's also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that the point of games like these is showing us the MC's transformation from prideful idiot in denial to corrupted mind-broken slave. Skipping through that character development will surely get you a more unique MC at first glance (I think "Escalation!" did sth like this), but also a more one-dimensional one, and a more bland and less interesting story.

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
What you call "feet domination" games are still female domination games as long as the feet in question belong to women.
And I can assure you there's also lots of people who often find themselves in the reverse situation as yourself, discovering a new awesome-looking femdom games, and then subsequently becoming disappointed when they find out that the "foot content" that they were advertised as having was just some boring footjob.
I'd argue that foot fetish falls more under "submissive male" than "female domination". Regardless I never did say that the foot fetish party don't experience disappointment. I would however, say that it possibly happens more often for those who are less partial to foot fetish content. "Female domination" covers a wide spectrum of fetishes and tastes with foot fetish being only a single one so, I think a complaint that a female domination game focuses too much on feet is more justifiable than a complaint of the opposite nature.

There's obviously a focus on feet, but from having actually played the game I can tell you that there's also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If that's not enough for you then you're just way too picky.
You list 2 fetishes that are in the game and 2 being teased and then say if I don't like that I'm being picky? Little ridiculous but, okay. Do I have to again mention how broad a spectrum female domination is? The only thing you list that even has any sexual content (by this I mean giving or receiving pleasure) is the pegging scene which in reality is too extreme for most peoples tastes. Not that female domination has to have sexual content, only that it makes things a lot more interesting in my opinion. Even then there are tons more situations and actions that can happen under these circumstances that are non sexual.

What is this blatant concern trolling? Your opinions are obviously different from those of most people who are into feet.
I am neither a) being disingenuous or b) trying to derail anything. All I'm saying there is that some developers could stand to be more creative if they're going to use the "female domination" tag. The only reason I've expressed any of this in my previous post and this one is an attempt to figure out if i should stick around and play/support the dev or get the hell out of here as I don't like female domination games that have a majority content of foot fetish.

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
I'd argue that foot fetish falls more under "submissive male" than "female domination". Regardless I never did say that the foot fetish party don't experience disappointment. I would however, say that it possibly happens more often for those who are less partial to foot fetish content. "Female domination" covers a wide spectrum of fetishes and tastes with foot fetish being only a single one so, I think a complaint that a female domination game focuses too much on feet is more justifiable than a complaint of the opposite nature.

You list 2 fetishes that are in the game and 2 being teased and then say if I don't like that I'm being picky? Little ridiculous but, okay. Do I have to again mention how broad a spectrum female domination is? The only thing you list that even has any sexual content (by this I mean giving or receiving pleasure) is the pegging scene which in reality is too extreme for most peoples tastes. Not that female domination has to have sexual content, only that it makes things a lot more interesting in my opinion. Even then there are tons more situations and actions that can happen under these circumstances that are non sexual.

I am neither a) being disingenuous or b) trying to derail anything. All I'm saying there is that some developers could stand to be more creative if they're going to use the "female domination" tag. The only reason I've expressed any of this in my previous post and this one is an attempt to figure out if i should stick around and play/support the dev or get the hell out of here as I don't like female domination games that have a majority content of foot fetish.

You fuckers are all the same. EVERY single time a good foot focused game finally comes you fuckers INSTANTLY just come in and try to talk the devs into doing something else. The dude obviously likes feet, why don't you guys just fuck off to the million other non feet games instead of being here with this guilt trippy "just seeing if I want to support the dev :). U want money don't u dev?" bullshit

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
You fuckers are all the same. EVERY single time a good foot focused game finally comes you fuckers INSTANTLY just come in and try to talk the devs into doing something else. The dude obviously likes feet, why don't you guys just fuck off to the million other non feet games instead of being here with this guilt trippy "just seeing if I want to support the dev :). U want money don't u dev?" bullshit
Could say the same about... your lot... coming into female domination game threads and trying to spread the femdom gospel that is apparently foot fetish the moment someone expresses that they don't particularly like foot fetish or that there's not enough of other content.

Literally every game on this site that uses the female domination tag has at the very least some foot fetish content. Can't say the same for every other fetish that falls under female domination. You're already well catered too...

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Could say the same about... your lot... coming into female domination game threads and trying to spread the femdom gospel that is apparently foot fetish the moment someone expresses that they don't particularly like foot fetish or that there's not enough of other content.

Literally every game on this site that uses the female domination tag has at the very least some foot fetish content. Can't say the same for every other fetish that falls under female domination. You're already well catered too...

What monkey ass instinct in your brain compels you to post in a VERY OBVIOUS foot fetish game that you don't want feet? Do you also go into Burger King just to tell them how much you hate burgers? Do the employees at Costco just groan and say "here comes the dumbass to complain about bulk quantity discounts" every time you walk through the door? Are you truly incapable of just fucking off when you see a product that isn't marketed towards you or intended for you?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
What monkey ass instinct in your brain compels you to post in a VERY OBVIOUS foot fetish game that you don't want feet? Do you also go into Burger King just to tell them how much you hate burgers? Do the employees at Costco just groan and say "here comes the dumbass to complain about bulk quantity discounts" every time you walk through the door? Are you truly incapable of just fucking off when you see a product that isn't marketed towards you or intended for you?
The game is tagged "female domination" not "foot fetish" you clown. There's also nothing said in the games description that suggests that this is "very obviously" a foot fetish game.

Edit: Oh look... the game is now tagged with the non existent tag of foot worship in the OP... Convenient. Well I'm out. enjoy your foot fetish game.

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
The game is tagged "female domination" not "foot fetish" you clown.

From your other posts even YOU deduced without even playing it that this was a feet game just from his opening post. So you are literally just mad at a tag (that completely fits the game, and every single other feet game that exists uses) because his use of the tag doesn't meet your weird ass definition that literally only you see it as?

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
"Source(s):
Dude trust me."
I don't claim to know that there's more foot fetishists getting disappointed by femdom games than the other way around, because no one in this thread has that kind of knowledge, you're only basing yourself on your own subjective and heavily biased point-of-view in order to make such a ridiculous claim. Same with the "foot fetish falls more under submissive male than female domination" comment, what an arbitrary thing to say...
No, I'm telling you of 2 scenes that aren't foot focused, and 2 more that are coming in the future. The game as it currently stands has 4 other scenes that heavily involve feet. If you can't be satisfied with the game catering to your tastes a third of the time, even when it's obvious that the dev has a foot fetish first and foremost, then yes, you're being picky.
You admit you that you aren't into feet, and yet you still try to tell people who are into feet how to make foot scenes more "creative" and "less boring"... and lo and behold, all of your suggestions are to have the foot content share the spotlight with another kind of sexual activity. Dog, that's some of the most shameless concern trolling I've seen in my life.
The game is tagged "female domination" not "foot fetish" you clown. There's also nothing said in the games description that suggests that this is "very obviously" a foot fetish game.

Edit: Oh look... the game is now tagged with the non existent tag of foot worship in the OP... Convenient. Well I'm out. enjoy your foot fetish game.
There's no "foot fetish" tag on this site, you buffoon. And even if there was, this game would still need to have the "female domination" tag, because it'd also be accurate whether you liked it or not.
Also you're implying that the dev changed the tags on the OP after reading your comment, even though he's offline right now, and the last time that the OP was edited happened like 5 hours ago...
Bro... Just go.

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
"Source(s):
Dude trust me."
I don't claim to know that there's more foot fetishists getting disappointed by femdom games than the other way around, because no one in this thread has that kind of knowledge, you're only basing yourself on your own subjective and heavily biased point-of-view in order to such a ridiculous claim. Same with the "foot fetish falls more under submissive male than female domination" comment, what an arbitrary thing to say...

No, I'm telling you of 2 scenes that aren't foot focused, and 2 more that are coming in the future. The game as it currently stands has 4 other scenes that heavily involve feet. If you can't be satisfied with the game catering to your tastes a third of the time, even when it's obvious that the dev has a foot fetish first and foremost, then yes, you're being picky.

You admit you that you aren't into feet, and yet you still try to tell people who are into feet how to make foot scenes more "creative" and "less boring"... and lo and behold, all of your suggestions are to have the foot content share the spotlight with another kind of sexual activity. Dog, that's some of the most shameless concern trolling I've seen in my life.

There's no "foot fetish" tag on this site, you buffoon. And even if there was, this game would still need to have the "female domination" tag, because it'd also be accurate whether you liked it or not. Also you're implying the dev changed the tags on the OP after reading your comment, even though he's offline right now, and the last time that the OP was edited was more than 3 hours ago... Just go, bro.
Before I leave. You need to read more carefully. Most of what you have said just now is based on what you believe to have read and not what I actually typed. I make no claim that one side or the other falls victim to these things more or less... Do you know what the word "possibly" means? Lastly I never said I don't like foot content Only that i dislike games that are oversaturated with it.

That is all. Hope you enjoy the game. Bye.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Before I leave. You need to read more carefully. Most of what you have said just now is based on what you believe to have read and not what I actually typed. I make no claim that one side or the other falls victim to these things more or less... Do you know what the word "possibly" means?
You can try and hide behind your use of the word "possibly" all you want, it's obvious what you were implying.
Lastly I never said I don't like foot content Only that i dislike games that are oversaturated with it.
Ah, yes...

Spoken like someone who's really into feet! Yup.

If you're that bothered by games that make feet their focus, then you don't like feet, you just tolerate them (and only up to a certain point). Tolerating something is not liking it...

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes