RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 30 Votes

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
You won't, each one of the three routes (fighting/affection/submission) is valid to get through the game without needing the other two.
Just to clarify. Does it mean we can advance to the next stage/woman without having to beat her? Only thing which bothered me in "Tower of trample" was that we actually have to beat every women at least once. So having the option to somehow advance further without having to beat them would be great imho.

nannie

Feb 13, 2018
Good storytelling, interesting characters and lots of FEET content... I loved it and I want to support you but can't do on patreon so please open a pixiv fanbox.

Reactions: Zenkuro
Sep 10, 2017
initial release? HA! seriously I laughed my ass off when I read the words "initial release" there is more here then in most of the rpgm games I have seen. what a joker.

now for real tho:
there are cutscenes. and they are amazing! I have never seen this kind of quality in any rpgm game let alone one of this genre. it is really amazing. the artwork is also great. every drawing really gives the vibe the game wants me to have. I feel intimidated, upset, glad, everything. and that there is a little bit of voice acting does the game alot of favors in terms of making me feel connected to the mc. when the statue.. happened, I legit felt sorry for the guy.

gameplay: it is a bit annoying that it is cutscene after cutscene so I dont get alot of chances to save, which is a bit of a bummer because the intro is long as hell, but the story is really interesting and somewhat believable. I think it is fair to say it got some inspiration from the game DOMINA, but it has a few nice twists to it.

honestly one of the best games I have ever seen, and I cant wait to see what more is ahead of us.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I've went trough 4 pages of comments and I can't believe I am the only one that encountered this problem. I time traveled. On day 2 I went to the dojo and got the first dojo scene, then I got teleported to Leahs room, read a book, cooked and went to sleep. On day 3 I went to class, got the event with the male teacher, went to the dojo after not finding anything new on the campus and then got the same dojo scene like the first time, noticed that the game says day 2 instead of day 3, got teleported to Leahs room but couldn't read or cook and after sleeping the game says day 3 instead of day 4 and I get a black screen while in my room(fixes itself after I leave the room). Leah is standing by the desk and I get the same "she warned me not to talk to her" message like before except I can knock on the door progress the story. I haven't played any further because I don't know if this whole day mixup is going to screw my save file.

Zenkuro

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
I've went trough 4 pages of comments and I can't believe I am the only one that encountered this problem. I time traveled. On day 2 I went to the dojo and got the first dojo scene, then I got teleported to Leahs room, read a book, cooked and went to sleep. On day 3 I went to class, got the event with the male teacher, went to the dojo after not finding anything new on the campus and then got the same dojo scene like the first time, noticed that the game says day 2 instead of day 3, got teleported to Leahs room but couldn't read or cook and after sleeping the game says day 3 instead of day 4 and I get a black screen while in my room(fixes itself after I leave the room). Leah is standing by the desk and I get the same "she warned me not to talk to her" message like before except I can knock on the door progress the story. I haven't played any further because I don't know if this whole day mixup is going to screw my save file.
Thank you for pointing this out, I think I found the culprit.
You probably went inside the restroom during day 3 as you were looking around for things to do.
It had a bug, but I fixed it.
I attached a hotfix here, just extract it in the game's main folder and replace the files (It also includes a save file that puts you at the start of day 3).

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1644080227350.png

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
Zenkuro i want to compliment with you for this truly amazing, top tier quality first release of your game. I played it for 1 hour but it feels like there's still so much content to discover and that's great.
Looking forward to subscribe to your patreon in the following days, you deserve this

keep it up!

• Red Heart

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
For the love of God man please add a fast forward option, I spent an hour just to get to my dorm room.
Looks really good, but like I said, think of a way to speed it up a lot if you can.

Zenkuro

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
Just to clarify. Does it mean we can advance to the next stage/woman without having to beat her? Only thing which bothered me in "Tower of trample" was that we actually have to beat every women at least once. So having the option to somehow advance further without having to beat them would be great imho.
Each route will be independent and will have its own ending. And yes, that means winning the fight isn't necessary.
However, if you manage to complete all three before the end of the 40 days period, you get a special ending.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Given that it's not fully my kind of stuff (no trampling, bootlicking, toilet play..) i must admit that it's a very well done job.
Cut scenes are amazing, story is very well written, maps are astonishing. As i do my own stuff with RPG maker, i believe you're a kind of pro really.

I really look forward for new updates.

Cheers Man, you did something amazing.

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
just downloaded and it seems good this far but
bro what the hell is up with that long ass intro like tv series from the 80s or whatever lmaoooo what's even the point

edit: nevermind the musical intro, the actual intro of the game is so long too I'm still in the board meeting when is the MC finally get his dick stepped on

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Each route will be independent and will have its own ending. And yes, that means winning the fight isn't necessary.
However, if you manage to complete all three before the end of the 40 days period, you get a special ending.
I finished working for today, so I'll be diving back into your game in a moment. I guess I'll join your Patreon too sooner or later. I try to play rather submissively but still gain some affection pts (so I don't always use most sub choices), so I hope that will not backfire and I won't have enough pts for any of the good endings (I'll try to be mostly submissive, but I do intent to win the fights). BTW It would be imo a nice idea if even if we manage to beat all 12 girls we could still choose one to be with at the end of the game as her bf (if affection is enough; though I'd see it as a strongly female led relationship) or slave (if sub pts are high).

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So I've finished it, splendid work. Is there a list of people we can interact with for scenes, plot advancement, money, etc.?

idkanymore132

May 8, 2021
Love the game even though there is little content. Just wanted to say this isnt a n64 game where you would need 182731982 secs of black screen or transition. So why isnt this game faster like It takes soooo much time to even play this amount of content what will happen when theres 10 times amount the cutscenes.

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
Feedback for Zenkuro. The first build was really impressive. only spot of trouble on completion was finding the library as the text didnt say it was on main floor or it could have just not been super clear to me at the time and was skipped too quick to read. some scenes also dont skip super fast with conrtol and some text when it is skipping feels a bit too fast might be worth looking into. So maybe add into quest log visit library upper right main floor or something .
The 40 day thing seems like it could be an issue especially as more content gets crammed and you have to try to choose wisely on everything to fit into 40 days b4 you progress. It might make more sense to just let it grind days until you want to progress and have a when you progress here text you cannot go back kinda thing. maybe add a weekly system in instead or something for timed events. also curiosity will it only be the 12 students or will other people be involved? like teachers or one of those student's mothers? could be interesting either way. only issue there is it could be a development trap of side characters around campus b4 main 12. very solid. also agree with poster a bout adding a skip intro for future builds.

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
DAMN. This isn’t the quality I was expecting.

it’s very impressive. I wasn’t able to finish the game as I got busy. But from what I have seen. Makes me want to improve with rpgmaker.

as someone who loves feet and there are not a lot of games that have a lot of feet content in such high quality I’m glad it’s in this.(foot licking is the best and I’m so glad there was at least 1 scene. At least it’s what I saw!)

I know not everyone will enjoy the same kinks. So my 2 cents is develop the game you want to develop with whatever kinks you want.

Wish I can say more but busy with real life and wanted to write something! good luck in the future.

also, seems like Ctrl speeds things up. Unless that is later. But yes, I agree with most. Intros are super long. But it’s not a deal breaker.

Wish I can say more but busy with real life and wanted to write something! good luck in the future.

Zenkuro

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
Love the game even though there is little content. Just wanted to say this isnt a n64 game where you would need 182731982 secs of black screen or transition. So why isnt this game faster like It takes soooo much time to even play this amount of content what will happen when theres 10 times amount the cutscenes.
I think abrupt transitions take away from the flow of a cutscene, but I understand where you're coming from, there's probably a sweet middle spot that I just need to find.

Feedback for Zenkuro. The first build was really impressive. only spot of trouble on completion was finding the library as the text didnt say it was on main floor or it could have just not been super clear to me at the time and was skipped too quick to read. some scenes also dont skip super fast with conrtol and some text when it is skipping feels a bit too fast might be worth looking into. So maybe add into quest log visit library upper right main floor or something .
The 40 day thing seems like it could be an issue especially as more content gets crammed and you have to try to choose wisely on everything to fit into 40 days b4 you progress. It might make more sense to just let it grind days until you want to progress and have a when you progress here text you cannot go back kinda thing. maybe add a weekly system in instead or something for timed events. also curiosity will it only be the 12 students or will other people be involved? like teachers or one of those student's mothers? could be interesting either way. only issue there is it could be a development trap of side characters around campus b4 main 12. very solid. also agree with poster a bout adding a skip intro for future builds.
the 40 day period is subject to change, I'll make sure the period given is long enough to do everything.
There will be other characters involved as well, but the focus will always be on the main 12.
Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 30 Votes