RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Dipo69

Nov 29, 2020
Extremely impressed, the story is genuinely interesting and feels thought out just as how it should be. Dev, you're doing the right thing. At first I thought that it was kind of annoying how there were so many events and you couldn't have much of a say in your choices. Basically, when an event started you were just stuck there. However, now I can see that was just the intro and the game becomes more free will afterwards. VERY excited to see where this will go. You won yourself a patreon sub.

Reactions: Frosty2000

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
Well written, well designed. The dev clearly knows his shit. An absolute lesson in quality to other devs out there.
A bit short on money this month but I'll be one of your patron next month no doubt

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
Epic game. As someone with a foot fetish I'm completely baffled by how good the first-ever version could be.

btw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do i get these scenes?

Asdweqr

Aug 6, 2018
Impressive work. I expected this would be a mess when I saw "initial release", but wow, top-notch story-telling and character story. Insane amount of content for v0.01. However, this project seems a bit too ambitious. 3 routes each for 12 girls are insane amount of work if you keep it as high quality and solo development. It would easily take years to finished or even longer. Based on the length of this version, I could predict the finished version would at least take hundreds of hours of playtime, which is very lengthy imo as I assume this is only the beginning of Leah's story. I am a bit worried about the HUGE workload behind this. I hope it will be a masterpiece and not be abondoned.
You earn yourself a patron tho.

Reactions: noway1

Zenkuro

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
I missed these too, maybe the dev Zenkuro can help us out
Epic game. As someone with a foot fetish I'm completely baffled by how good the first-ever version could be.

btw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do i get these scenes?
The first CG isn't implemented in the game yet, the second and third can be unlocked by walking inside Leah's bathroom on the 4th day during evening time, the last CG was scraped, because I didn't like how it looked.

Edit: Thank you all for the feedback and nice words, I may not reply to everyone due to time constraints, but I do read all the comments.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
The first CG isn't implemented in the game yet, the second and third can be unlocked by walking inside Leah's bathroom on the 4th day during evening time, the last CG was scraped, because I didn't like how it looked.

Edit: Thank you all for the feedback and nice words, I may not reply to everyone due to time constraints, but I do read all the comments.
I had a question. So, Leah said not to worry about who stole the penguin for now but it's still in the quest to find the penguin. Is the quest bugged or do we have to find it later? I don't think there's any way of finding it atm.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Astonishing work. I don't know how many time it took you to pull out this masterpiece.

Absolutely love it, will definitely patron if the second version is as good as the first, even if it doesn't contain the same amount of content.

altr

Sep 16, 2018
After playing with it, I can only get up from my chair and applaud the artist! Fantastic )

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes