RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 30 Votes

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Absolutely loved the game. Not just because I love femdom but also because of the story and writing. This has the potential to be a masterpiece in the femdom genre imo. I have seen some ppl complaina bout intro being too long but I've seen far longer intros. To me it gave a bit of a professional vibe and view of the different places with the neat song set us into a nice setting to start from. Also the little changes in character pixels and character art are really a difference maker here. The only thing I'm a little worried about is the 40-day time limit as I like to get as much as content as possible before moving on to the next part and the time limit feels like I might have to plan a bit in advance. Anyway, hope you continue on this strong start and wish you success with this game!

kongykong

Aug 7, 2018
this is ridiculously good xd probably my new favorite game on here, more content than some of the finished ones even though its only 0.01 yet, and the writing is top notch for a lewd game. i hope we'll eventually get to play with Leah's boots too :3

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Man, whenever I see a new RPGM v0.01 femdom game I get a little excited but also very hesitant about what kind of quality I'm going to find. This blew my expectations out of the water, this is really well done. I absolutely love the little pixel animations, they're very emotive, and I appreciate the amount of artwork that's here, not just for erotic scenes, but all around. The art is really good quality too.

Perhaps more than anything, I love how this game is directed. By that I mean all the little director choices of how a scene goes, what to show when and how, creating a setting and a flow, and most importantly communicating emotions and premises. Each scene really conveys what it tries to convey, and when you hit a game like this that's competently directed it's such a nice playing experience.

I'm also super excited about the characters. That's one of the most important aspects of almost any story for me, likable and interesting characters. I appreciate that while there are dominant and sadistic women who'd love to get us under their heel, not every character in the game is a mindlessly cruel dominatrix (not that I can't enjoy that too, in a way, I guess) and we can find some who might just be friendly, or give advice, or temporarily ignore us or whatever else makes sense for them at the moment. Whether friend, foe or mistress, all the characters feel like they have more than one dimension, which makes them more sympathetic and interesting than if the entirety of their being was defined only by the one narrow type of interaction they have with the mc.

I'd also like to dwell on the mc in particular for a moment, because a bad mc can make me quit even an otherwise good femdom game. I really like the mc in this one. He has ambition and drive, and most importantly he seems like a genuinely well meaning person. He can be defiant without turning into a hotheaded douche, and he's understandably hesitant about submitting and humiliating himself while showing obvious signs of being susceptible to it. Overall, a well balanced mc, and because I trust him to not be a douche about it, I'm actually interested in seeing both the fully submissive paths and the more resistant, hopefully affectionate paths. (So far I've only played pretty submissively...)

As far as concerns go, I don't have many. I understand some of what others are saying about lengthy cutscenes and such. I think absolutely nothing needs to be shortened or sped up for a first playthrough, but it can potentially hinder replayability. For example, all the little pixel animations that make a scene more compelling and alive do make it more of a chore to play through if you just want to go back and try a different option. If there's a way to maybe make it so they're optionally skippable, or that holding ctrl or enter or some other key fast forwards them at x4 or x8 speed could maybe make things easier, provided it doesn't cause anything to go wonky. Similar with the map, I actually really like the school map design, but I can understand how running back and forth might eventually get tiresome, especially on replays. A fast travel map or item that takes you to certain locations might help, but I'm afraid it could be tricky to try to implement that when certain scenes trigger by coming into a location along the path. Maybe have a super run button, like holding ctrl makes you walk 4x as fast as shift does? Not sure what's the best solution. Either way, it won't be a dealbreaker for me even if faster options won't be implemented, but it could be nice for replayability if they were.

As for my personal wishes, 'cause I just can't help myself but share them, I'm hoping to see some game endings for specific characters along the way and maybe more diverse fetishes. I'm pretty optimistic on the first, the idea of becoming one of the girls' permanent slave has already been brought up, I just really hope we get to see a nice ending or two for each of them. The second is a lesser issue for me, ultimately more than anything I'm here for the relationship progression and the more psychological aspects of domination and submission, so whether that's achieved through feet worship or breast smothering isn't that important. But I do like to see diversity in the specific activities used to dominate me, and I am a bit of a butt lover, so I have to admit that the butt-worshipping/smothering scene might have been my favorite so far. But like I said, as long as the relationship and the dialogue is good I'm happy, and I did very much enjoy every foot scene I've seen in the game, and at the end of the day, I do believe the dev should just do whatever they feel they want as that's probably what'll produce the best result.

So in the end what I'm really hoping for is really just more of the same, more high quality game/story experience with good characters and relationship progression and escalating femdom as we slowly become more submissive to Leah and/or one of the other girls when we get to them. This is a really great and satisfyingly lengthy first release that I immensely enjoyed and am excited to see more of! So great job dev! You did a good one in my book.

991J

Sep 8, 2017
Fantastic Game! great sprite animations, really good art and fantastic writing. For the intro, I can get behind why people say it's "too long", it appears before the game has really hooked a player. The only scene prior to the intro is the foot kissing scene, not a bad one but not quite enough to establish what the game really entails. I think finding a way to expand that scene to immediately grab the players before the intro will go a long way. Still I am eagerly awaiting more after getting so far into the game. 10/10.

Reactions: ooeeoo and Zenkuro

Dege151

May 24, 2021
dude i was waititng for this game for a while.First time i saw that in pixiv i was amazed by the art and now all game is a masterpiece.This game has a lot of potential i hope you keep updating the game

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Great game, I enjoyed it so far, there is dedicated attention to details and relation dynamics which I like a lot, in the technical stuff, maybe making it possible to replay scenes and fast travel option will make the flow of the game more enjoyable

Reactions: Zenkuro

idkanymore132

May 8, 2021
I think abrupt transitions take away from the flow of a cutscene, but I understand where you're coming from, there's probably a sweet middle spot that I just need to find.

the 40 day period is very subject to change, I'll make sure the period given is long enough to do everything.
There will be other characters involved as well, but the focus will always be on the main 12.
Thanks for the feedback.
I dont know if its possible or not but maybe you can put a settings for the speed of these transitions in cutscenes.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Just finished it! What an amazing start! The scenes are very hot and very well made, the story is really engaging and makes you want to know more of it, the characters have really interesting designs and personalities which make the story and scenes better to play. The animations, sprites and CGs are well-crafted and the attention to details is something like I have never seen in a femdom game before. As a first release you can't get any more than this and I'm really looking forward to play the next updates and to see how this story is gonna unravel and what direction the fight system is going.
I don't have any complaint, I have only found some minor grammatical mistakes. I really hope this project is goint to continue and you find the support you need.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I finally played the game, and I love it, a very nice femdom game! (y) I hope to see a lot more of it.

Reactions: Zenkuro

bawkboomer

Jun 27, 2018
The fact that people are already arguing in here means you are on the right path friend. Excellent job! kudos to you

4.90 star(s) 30 Votes