RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 30 Votes

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
I already worked on the dojo visual bug, it should be fixed by next release.
I tested the breakfast scene multiple times, it didn't show me the bug you reported. (Were you by any chance holding the Ctrl during the scene?)
I don't think I was, but I replayed it again and it didn't happen, I even tried holding the Ctrl and it still didn't happen, so whatever it was I guess it must've been some rare occurrence

yrsaaaa

Nov 15, 2020
Just finished playing the game, it's much better than expected. Each character has exquisite vertical drawings, and the plot is impeccable. There are many of my favorite foot worship scenes. It's really lucky to play this game

Reactions: lprpr

Midoria2079

Jun 27, 2021
Best femdom game i ever seen. Plz add more foot worship , foot licking and toe sucking sensce .:love::love::devilish:
U R legend :eek::cool:

Reactions: Mces

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
Very interesting game, full of details and quality. It's true that you could be one of the best femdom game out here. I hope you keep foot fetish focus, but that's just me :giggle:
Yeah I sure hope he keeps that focus on. I mean i wouldn't mind other (side) content, but ultimately I want it to be the dev's choice, not the community's. Too many femdom games are getting content the dev didnt intend to add just because the community pushed for it. This deviates the game from the initial vision the dev had

And I also love foot worship content very much lel

rastrane

Apr 3, 2019
Okay, after playing a good amount I could easily say this is one of the best femdom games I've played. Intro is kinda long for my taste but when it starts to rolling, it keeps rolling. I hope other "top students" have their unique styles too. As much as I love Leah, I don't wanna see recycled fetishes tbh.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Okay, after playing a good amount I could easily say this is one of the best femdom games I've played. Intro is kinda long for my taste but when it starts to rolling, it keeps rolling. I hope other "top students" have their unique styles too. As much as I love Leah, I don't wanna see recycled fetishes tbh.
Hmm, I hope all of them will have a good variety of fetishes. Sure some may emphasize a certain activity more than others, but just concentrating on one or two unique fetishes per girl hopefully won't happen. So hope to see popular fetishes like the foot content, facesitting, etc being seen with all of the girls/women.
Also no reason imho not to "recycle" great scenes to some degree with other top students too. Besides Zenkuro seems to be really into foot fetish. Surely he will be more motivated to produce more of the stuff he really likes a lot. ;)

Jun 20, 2021
Wonderful game so far. One thing I would like to see implemented would be a fast travel system similar to the one seen in Katalist. The college in the game shares the fact of being very large (which can be a good thing, especially for future updates) but adding fast travel to key areas can save a lot of time spent in places like the girls dorm while going between Leah's room and the classroom. Just a general QOL improvement.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hmm, I hope all of them will have a good variety of fetishes. Sure some may emphasize a certain activity more than others, but just concentrating on one or two unique fetishes per girl hopefully won't happen. So hope to see popular fetishes like the foot content, facesitting, etc being seen with all of the girls/women.
Also no reason imho not to "recycle" great scenes to some degree with other top students too. Besides Zenkuro seems to be really into foot fetish. Surely he will be more motivated to produce more of the stuff he really likes a lot. ;)
Agreed with this and even moreso about the facesitting <3

YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
is there other scenes apart from leah ? i don't know if I missed anything, good game tho I hope to see femdom from the director too

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: CNR25

Tormented101

Jun 1, 2021
Great game. Is Leah the only content out so far? Is her entire route done? I'm still only partly through on the first playthrough so just curious.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Great game. Is Leah the only content out so far? Is her entire route done? I'm still only partly through on the first playthrough so just curious.
She is the only one with scenes, though the girl you can eventually spar with has a picture or two. Leah is not complete yet, and probably has a long way to go before completion.

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
Godlike!
If I just could figure how how you review games here, then that would be a full 5 star.
But, please make it possible to have more save spots, like 100 min, especially if you're going to have 12 females, which each have 40 days?

In any case, 20 saves is not enough and will be used up quickly if one saves after specific decisions, to evaluate the outcome and that there isn't any CG room.

And there seems to be a track of different stats like submission and something else, will ones decision change the outcome of slave or love interest or will it be a combined slave/love interest or just slave relation?

4.90 star(s) 30 Votes