RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Godlike!
If I just could figure how how you review games here, then that would be a full 5 star.
But, please make it possible to have more save spots, like 100 min, especially if you're going to have 12 females, which each have 40 days?

In any case, 20 saves is not enough and will be used up quickly if one saves after specific decisions, to evaluate the outcome and that there isn't any CG room.

And there seems to be a track of different stats like submission and something else, will ones decision change the outcome of slave or love interest or will it be a combined slave/love interest or just slave relation?
Top right you see the star rating. Just click on the stars and it should let you rate/review it. Took me a while to figure that out too. ;)

Reactions: bahamut2195

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
Top right you see the star rating. Just click on the stars and it should let you rate/review it. Took me a while to figure that out too. ;)
Thanks!

Yes, it's placed in a bad position.
I have used it before, but I keep forgetting were it's hidden.
It would likely help if there was a text saying write review, right above the review at top.
That would solve all cases of dementia!

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I know I've left a comment before but I gotta do it again. It's seriously impressive just how much you have in the first build, some other devs I know *cough* tower of trample *cough* don't put out this much in a year.
Brilliant work and I really hope you finish it <3

Tkl27

Jan 1, 2022
Zenkuro i wrote a review for this game so I will not repeat what this game potentially has to offer ahaha
The only thing I'd like to see, would be more trampling scenes, I mean real trampling with both feet standing on his face, chest and so on, i'd really appreciate it and i tkink i wouldn't be the only one
Anyway keep working as well as you are already doing ;)

drac8003

Feb 8, 2022
hello there developer i love your new game idea the play is almost proffesional level but i must say the scenes are too boring you keep roaming in the cut scene way too long (excluding the ones with Leah)
there are many boring walking scenes and they are extremely slow in the scenes so it would be nice if you can add maybe a little bit speed i am someone who likes to play through all options so its a bit boring to see them walking slowly and stuff but the game looks good maybe just adding a few things it will be better hope to see more amazing updates and the other girls (also pls add all other fetishes even extreme ones)

if it is not inconvinient pls tell me which software you used i am kind of want to create a small game on one of my friends expierience thx >.<

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Spar with as in like wrestling or boxing?
She's a martial arts instuctor called Yuki that runs a Dojo on the college campus, and she agrees to teach you several moves (and weaknesses of the elite students) until you can potentially fight Leah and the other 11 elite girls. There is a scene when you first fight her where she kicks your butt till you pass out (well, more like has you in a hold where she almost dislocates your arm), but nothing erotic with her at the moment. I suspect it might be a long way to go if the dev decides to implement a romance path/submitting to Yuki as well, as the focus will likely stay on Leah for the time being and the subsequent elite girls that you're supposed to serve. (two of which you already meet and have prettier hairstyles than Leah in my opinion)

You should try out the game when you have the time as I'd say it has about as much potential as Domina had early on if not more, and at least so far this dev definitely hasn't accrued deka's level of infamy with tiny bug-ridden updates and long delays, so it probably has a much better chance of actually being completed by the turn of the century! :LOL: (this dev really seems to put a lot of work into his game based on the first update, so the joke is only really aimed at deka...)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
She's a martial arts instuctor called Yuki that runs a Dojo on the college campus, and she agrees to teach you several moves (and weaknesses of the elite students) until you can potentially fight Leah and the other 11 elite girls. There is a scene when you first fight her where she kicks your butt till you pass out (well, more like has you in a hold where she almost dislocates your arm), but nothing erotic with her at the moment. I suspect it might be a long way to go if the dev decides to implement a romance path/submitting to Yuki as well, as the focus will likely stay on Leah for the time being and the subsequent elite girls that you're supposed to serve. (two of which you already meet and have prettier hairstyles than Leah in my opinion)

You should try out the game when you have the time as I'd say it has about as much potential as Domina had early on if not more, and at least so far this dev definitely hasn't accrued deka's level of infamy with tiny bug-ridden updates and long delays, so it probably has a much better chance of actually being completed by the turn of the century! :LOL: (this dev really seems to put a lot of work into his game based on the first update, so the joke is only really aimed at deka...)
There is a second scene with Yuki, which is definitely of an erotic nature. You probably missed it. It's worth to check it out and also gives you a good hint where things will go with Yuki. ;)

zh1900

Dec 5, 2018
There is a second scene with Yuki, which is definitely of an erotic nature. You probably missed it. It's worth to check it out and also gives you a good hint where things will go with Yuki. ;)
how can i get Yuki's second scene, i trained with another time and learned a skill, but then nothing happened, any hint pls?

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Thanks a lot for telling me - I'll go back and try to get it tonight! But yes, we definitely lacked a good feet-centric femdom game for a while now, (for me "Mistresses of the Forest" was the best one, but that one was finished about 2 years ago...) and ANLIS might just be the thing!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly, my only gripe with the plot so far is that for some reason MC is reading Tolstoy every night and your Linguistics teacher is quoting Moliere, and one feels that in a universe where women were more powerful throughout all of history the institutional biases with regards to education would've been the other way around, and the literary classics should rather be, I don't know, Levina Tolstoya and Madame Moliere instead? :unsure: :LOL:

Anyway, thanks again for telling me and I'll try to find the second Yuki scene tonight! :)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Ah, that is still pretty sexy. I am a bigger fan of kinky boxing/ wrestling but more traditional martial arts can also mesh well with femdom. When I play this I will likely be going down her path as imo no girls are sexier than fighter girls. As of rn though, I am currently finishing up volume 1 of Monster Girl Quest.

Reactions: Rosvos86

Jxiller

Sep 12, 2018
Zenkuro , I have two questions :
- Can I have a preview of the others 11 elite girls after Leah and their ability?
- Yuki'll be the only teacher we face or there will be others?

Reactions: Kirayoushikage
4.90 star(s) 31 Votes