RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 30 Votes

Perubian

Nov 29, 2018
View attachment 1634721

Overview:
You play as a university freshman, who due to unforeseen circumstances finds himself forced to serve twelve of the most sadistic girls in the whole academy.
Choose your own path in order to gain your freedom back.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-04
Release Date: 2022-02-04
Developer: Zenkuro
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - - MEGA -

View attachment 1634793 View attachment 1634794 View attachment 1634795 View attachment 1634797 View attachment 1634798 View attachment 1634799
Strongest first realese i have seen yet.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
There is a second scene with Yuki, which is definitely of an erotic nature. You probably missed it. It's worth to check it out and also gives you a good hint where things will go with Yuki. ;)
This game should have a scene counter or smth, cause I was 100% sure I missed smth, but wasn't keen on going through cutscenes again (even though I made a lot of saves, basically before entering every room :p ). But isn't choosing to train with Yuki all the time means you'll miss library scene? Gonna check it later at night.

Reactions: zoroisbadass
May 9, 2020
any save for yuki's second scene or at least a save where we meet yuki for the first time plz , i went through the game until the end of the current build just to discover i missed a scene with yki XD

lolman477

Nov 16, 2019
God-tier game. I pray you will keep updating it. Amazing work.
Pacing is almost perfect and the art is quite good to be honest, and this is the first RPGM I have played in a long time that does not have countless bugs and unfinished content that is for some reason still included in the first build.
Good job, seriously!

Nov 12, 2021
there is a second scene with yuki ? what kind of scene
during your 2nd session with her you ignore her instructions and she gets angry, lands on your face and you faint
in the end she noticed that you had a boner and asks you if you enjoy getting beaten
(sorry if my english isn't perfect, i don't speak it that often)

mhy970212

Nov 21, 2021
Didn't see some of footjob scenes. Best wishes of next update,and do more footjob& bootjob play if u could;)

speedangle

Nov 11, 2018
wow! this 0.1 release is better than 99% of femdom games that I have played. I didn't expect this much quality with a lot of foot scenes too. Also persona references, that was nice! u have my full support!

4.90 star(s) 30 Votes