RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
I tried just the beginning and I have mixed feelings. Partly it seems like this might become one of the best games here. However, the locations are pretty large taking significant time to walk around even with always dash on. And so far it is unclear to me whether there is any point in trying to explore. Furthermore, some scenes are very slow, perhaps there might be a speed multiplayer for scenes. Skipping with CTRL I miss the dialogs so that's not really an option (this kind of skipping should be left in place for replays though).

Arubedoo

Dec 13, 2019
I tried just the beginning and I have mixed feelings. Partly it seems like this might become one of the best games here. However, the locations are pretty large taking significant time to walk around even with always dash on. And so far it is unclear to me whether there is any point in trying to explore. Furthermore, some scenes are very slow, perhaps there might be a speed multiplayer for scenes. Skipping with CTRL I miss the dialogs so that's not really an option (this kind of skipping should be left in place for replays though).
it's just the beginning, the game opens up after a while, and you'll have access to fast travel at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: IncognitoTrust

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I love this game, but I curious will this game have full on sex at some point or will it not go further than what we have now?

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
What is this "infiltration" night time minigame you guys have ? Is it the next step once you beat Leah ?

BlindRat

Nov 12, 2020
What is this "infiltration" night time minigame you guys have ? Is it the next step once you beat Leah ?
nope, its more of what you unlocked in one of the days where Leah asked you to look for her Lost Plushie, you go to your friend and ask him for help via his ability and then he'll tell you where it is... which once you do that, you'll just report back to leah and unlock that "mini-game" which afterward, you can hang out with Leah

• Red Heart
Reactions: obiruto

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So uh, the first thing I noticed about the game was the acronym, though I can't shake the sight of reading as ANUS with a big capital U, I wonder if this means there will be butt stuff. That last screenshot with the bowl eye view also peaked my interest.
A big +1 to this, more femdom games need a lot more butt play/ peggings!

I just finished playing version 0.2c, and I have a feeling that if this game keeps updating at its current rate, it will be the best femdom RPGM game ever and surpass TOT overall!
Just like the tortoise and the hair. (Koda is the lazy hair).

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
i hope there will be cuckolding/pegging contents
pegging is implied that in will be in it from what I played and in the image files. Cuckolding if it is in better be optional as I'm tired of farting, sisification, and cuckolding turning me off of a lot of femdom games. Those three fetishes along with permanent chastity are the hard split between a lot of femdom fans

Last edited:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I have 71 affection points why can't I activate the second hang out scene or is it simply not in the game yet?

Zenkuro

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2021
Edit: Just found a classic Groundhog's Day loop from Day 3 back to Day 2 which then ends in getting stuck on a black screen on a fake Day 3. Trying to reproduce but didn't do anything I wasn't supposed to. Seems to be a certain map teleporting to the previous day version instead of its own.
Thanks for pointing this out, I finally found it.
1652038488026.png

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
Early days. But this is a really good game so far. And the bones are there to keep building and make this one of the best games.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I'm replaying the update with different choices and when I want to hang out with Leah again it says that I can't cause I need to have 70 affection pts, but I do have 70 affection pts. I also edited the save to be sure and set the aff. score (just to check if maybe more than 70 is required) above 70, but it still says I don't have enough.

gabygabyerna

Mar 7, 2022
I finished the game, it was amazing. One thing though, did anyone encounter this scene with Yuki?

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Anyone know exactly how to get this scene? Someone in the thread said earlier that at night it triggers from a stocking near the couch, but nothing is there for me. I have lost to her enough times where she just says "I don't even want to punish you anymore", so I assume I am at the end for her punishments that would trigger the stocking. I also did the furniture scene and thigh bed scenes with her too.

Anyone know exactly what I am missing? Or can just give me a save that is right before it? Thanks!

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes