RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 30 Votes

yrsaaaa

Nov 15, 2020
Anyone know exactly how to get this scene? Someone in the thread said earlier that at night it triggers from a stocking near the couch, but nothing is there for me. I have lost to her enough times where she just says "I don't even want to punish you anymore", so I assume I am at the end for her punishments that would trigger the stocking. I also did the furniture scene and thigh bed scenes with her too.

Anyone know exactly what I am missing? Or can just give me a save that is right before it? Thanks!
Are you sure you checked the sofa in the living room? I don't know the specific unlocking conditions, but I speculate that the skirt plot needs to be triggered first

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Are you sure you checked the sofa in the living room? I don't know the specific unlocking conditions, but I speculate that the skirt plot needs to be triggered first

Yeah, nothing there no matter what time of day. Skirt plot? The scene that happens when you examine the skirt on her bed? That is the thigh one I think, and I got that one already.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Yeah, nothing there no matter what time of day. Skirt plot? The scene that happens when you examine the skirt on her bed? That is the thigh one I think, and I got that one already.
you have to lose to her twice, not counting the time she kicks you into a wall, and then check the couch and interact with the stockings there

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
you have to lose to her twice, not counting the time she kicks you into a wall, and then check the couch and interact with the stockings there
Definitely have done that already. Like I said, I have lost to her so many times that she doesn't give punishments anymore. She just tells me to leave.

Was this scene new to this new version? If this is a scene that was in .01 I guess there is a chance I just don't remember doing it. If it is new to this version though, there is definitely something more to it.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The stockings scene triggered for me even when I haven't fought her at all. I think it has smth to do with earlier scene(s) with foot worship/sniffing and MC's reactions to it .

timthebatman

Feb 19, 2022
Definitely have done that already. Like I said, I have lost to her so many times that she doesn't give punishments anymore. She just tells me to leave.

Was this scene new to this new version? If this is a scene that was in .01 I guess there is a chance I just don't remember doing it. If it is new to this version though, there is definitely something more to it.
It unlocked for me the next night after losing to her.
here's a save file right before the scene if you want

yrsaaaa

Nov 15, 2020
You may need to choose the foot worship option in the skirt plot

Carmine23

Dec 21, 2020
I'm replaying the update with different choices and when I want to hang out with Leah again it says that I can't cause I need to have 70 affection pts, but I do have 70 affection pts. I also edited the save to be sure and set the aff. score (just to check if maybe more than 70 is required) above 70, but it still says I don't have enough.
Yeah, you're not supposed to have 70 affection

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yeah, you're not supposed to have 70 affection
Weird, I got 70 without cheating (if save-scumming is not considered cheating). With cheating I manually edited one of my saves to have 71 pts, but later it went into 72 at some point while I was playing, so in theory it is possible to somehow get 71 pts without editing saves.

ScotchCreamVO

Sep 19, 2020
Is the bath scene in the game currently or is that a sneak peek thanks to brother man dumping the image folder to ehentai? If it's there, how do you find it? I've just not stumbled my way in.

Dec 14, 2021
Is the bath scene in the game currently or is that a sneak peek thanks to brother man dumping the image folder to ehentai? If it's there, how do you find it? I've just not stumbled my way in.

Hi there! This is found around half-way through the game. When you return to her room, and she isn't in there you can interact with the bathroom door. The game says that she is in there and asks if you would like to peek. If you select yes, you will get this scene :)

timthebatman

Feb 19, 2022

fourth day, night time.
walk inside Leah's room, if you hear the sound of the shower, you know you have the requirements (not totally sure what they are though)

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Hi there! This is found around half-way through the game. When you return to her room, and she isn't in there you can interact with the bathroom door. The game says that she is in there and asks if you would like to peek. If you select yes, you will get this scene :)
Yes, most likely, one of my favorite scene any games ever.

4.90 star(s) 30 Votes