RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Jardani1

Apr 18, 2021
Hey I'm not into foot fetish, but rather pegging/facesitting/toilet play. Is this game for me ?
Maybe you need to wait and watch this game until Zenkuro updates more fetish you like,he said in discord that bondage/latex/pegging/breath play/whipping might be updated in the future game.

LackOfLogic

Oct 21, 2019
True slave contract is how slow the game is... Everything takes so much time and nothing happens. Intro to the situation takes like a half an hour. Sorry but so far I find it near unplayable. I understand that there is a story but its too much story, way to much without anything happening. Either show or tell we don't need to be told about deal, presented the deal in additional cutscene, than talked about it in detail, than talked with the girls about the deal, than signing it... The game looks great, and its very well made so far I have seen, its just that it is SO SLOOOOOOOOOW it takes all the wind out of sails.

kindanewbi

Oct 9, 2021
Weird, I got 70 without cheating (if save-scumming is not considered cheating). With cheating I manually edited one of my saves to have 71 pts, but later it went into 72 at some point while I was playing, so in theory it is possible to somehow get 71 pts without editing saves.
How did you change it? I opened my save file with notepad but I don't know what to change.

kindanewbi

Oct 9, 2021
How do we get these scenes?

The first one hasn't been added to the game yet (I think so) and to get the second one you need to interact with stockings on the sofa after your first defeat to Leah.

Jan 21, 2021
The first one hasn't been added to the game yet (I think so) and to get the second one you need to interact with stockings on the sofa after your first defeat to Leah.
Oh I guess I've seen that second one, well... I have officially finished this entire update. Great game, some more updates and I don't see a reason why this can't be the game that finally gets on ToT levels of greatness

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh I guess I've seen that second one, well... I have officially finished this entire update. Great game, some more updates and I don't see a reason why this can't be the game that finally gets on ToT levels of greatness
I think this game certainly has the potential... Just so long as the dev doesn't pick up Koda's pickaxe of delay... Or start trying to censor critics.

Pickaxe gold.jpg

Reactions: Jardani1

Bobsterling

Jul 20, 2020
In combat, I find the "press z as fast as you" to get out of stun, almost impossible at times. i have nothing against the normal QTE's. If there is meant to be a combat path in the game, a turn based game, i would prefer to not be mechanically gated from winning. APM should matter as much, is all im saying.

ThePower6335

Aug 14, 2018
Very nice update. The day limit kills me though. Maybe it's just because I picked up from my 0.01 save and so half my time was already gone, but think I was being as efficient as I could and still missed some scenes by the end of day 12. I really think you should just rewrite the contract to be over some nondescript period of time like by the end of the school term or year, so that you don't feel like you're being rushed along.

Keep it up. I love Leah.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Guys I skipped a dialogue and now I don't know what to do...
I'm stuck at after a teacher introduces the store girl to the mc. Help?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Very nice update. The day limit kills me though. Maybe it's just because I picked up from my 0.01 save and so half my time was already gone, but think I was being as efficient as I could and still missed some scenes by the end of day 12. I really think you should just rewrite the contract to be over some nondescript period of time like by the end of the school term or year, so that you don't feel like you're being rushed along.

Keep it up. I love Leah.
I'm pretty sure it's not possible to get every scene in only 12 days. I'm personally ok with the time limit if it's possible to finish only one of the routes for Leah and all the side girls, but if it's not even possible to do that I would be mildly annoyed.
What could alleviate the problem of the time limit is if he could find a way to essentially speed run seen content for subsequent playthrough.

Jardani1

Apr 18, 2021
I'm pretty sure it's not possible to get every scene in only 12 days. I'm personally ok with the time limit if it's possible to finish only one of the routes for Leah and all the side girls, but if it's not even possible to do that I would be mildly annoyed.
What could alleviate the problem of the time limit is if he could find a way to essentially speed run seen content for subsequent playthrough.
Check this link https://f95zone.to/threads/a-new-life-in-submission-v0-02c-zenkuro.107321/post-7489170

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Belphegor007
4.90 star(s) 31 Votes