RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

michaelbertucci

Nov 13, 2018
i have to say i am pleasantly surprised about this game. it feels like persona which i love. and has the same quality as Koda . I have given up on TOT but this might be the replacement please keep up the good work we all love you Zenkuro. Also i adore the librarian and i hope we get to serve the teachers too at some point like the head Mistress. also that strapon omg yes....... only thing its missing is futas lol also do you have a twitter if so i would like to follow you.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

moeeeom1

Apr 28, 2020
As others have said: most promising game in some time here. Pleasantly surprised with it. It does need some polishing around the edges, though. Shrinking the playable area is the most needed one imo

Reactions: hellofellow

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
So, is there any way to get affection up to 70 for the second hang out scene with leah ? I managed to get it up to 66. Also I absolutely love her design, Especially her hair. I don't like the game not letting us play past day 12 though. I want to be able to explore all the scenes without constant reloads

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
So, is there any way to get affection up to 70 for the second hang out scene with leah ? I managed to get it up to 66. Also I absolutely love her design, Especially her hair. I don't like the game not letting us play past day 12 though. I want to be able to explore all the scenes without constant reloads
You can get to 70 affection by the last few days but the hang out isn’t in the game yet so it doesn’t matter.

Reactions: hellofellow
4.90 star(s) 31 Votes