RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
Just saw this game, linked from Domina.
Will there be a bit more hardcore things in it? i know CBT is considered pretty hardcore by most "sane" people (we arent though, are we?), but i am thinking toilet service, public humiliation, voluntary permanent chastity and so on?

Jardani1

Apr 18, 2021
Just saw this game, linked from Domina.
Will there be a bit more hardcore things in it? i know CBT is considered pretty hardcore by most "sane" people (we arent though, are we?), but i am thinking toilet service, public humiliation, voluntary permanent chastity and so on?
Zenkuro is doing a community poll about femdom scene on Patreon(The option with the most votes will be included in the next update),there are some hardcore scenes that have very significant votes,maybe you should check it out and vote some of your favorite.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: smellyz44

lewd666Guy

Jun 25, 2019
Zenkuro is aiming for 2-3 months (aka the amount of time between the first release and first update) per update. So sometime next month is likely when it will release.
on the one hand, I'm ready to wait as long as you want if the game will be of the same quality. On the other hand, I can't wait for a new portion of this wonderful content. In any case, I'm glad that this game exists and develops.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Now that we know you're okay making some characters muscular. would it be also fine to ask for a plus sized girl?
Seconded this on both counts. I would love to see the musclebound girl be a boxer girl who challenges MC to a match. As for the BBW, I would like her to be a rich spoiled girl who tries to buy MC and throws a tantrum beating the stuffing out of him followed by making him her throne.

Reactions: snapfire and fanboi

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
I am looking forward to the pink haired girl getting involved. And there are all kinds of other girls we haven't met yet! Just loads of potential here.

Reactions: S3ri4l
4.90 star(s) 31 Votes