RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes
Jan 21, 2021
Any news to when we gettng the next update? f95zone has been slacking this past month or so with the femdom games. This is like the only one that is actually good that isn't completed and gets regular updates...

Reactions: lewd666Guy

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I'm so going to try this game out
Is there a guide somewhere?
You won't need one really. There isn't so much content you are likely to become lost, and there are really only three girls to interact with for now.

Check in at the library when you can, and at the fighting dojo when its available. And check with the main girl often, exploring her area frequently. You should be able to see everything that way, and definitely will if you make an extra save or two and focus on either the main girl for one save, then the side girls for the second.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
I will go with pink haired girl as a potential favorite. Depends what her kink is. Something on the punishment side like spanking the mc would be good.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
The lockpick plugin was not made by Teary but by Pixeldrama. It's used by a lot of games.
You need to pick the lock to retrieve Leah's rare toy.

Check your js folder for PXD_Lockpick.js (assuming the name wasn't changed).
Oh okay thank you, I didn't know that. Props to Pixeldrama then.

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
The lockpick plugin was not made by Teary but by Pixeldrama. It's used by a lot of games.
You need to pick the lock to retrieve Leah's rare toy.

Check your js folder for PXD_Lockpick.js (assuming the name wasn't changed).
and what I need to do next?
I don't know to much about editing program file
can you guide me?

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes