RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes

qffqwf

May 17, 2022
finished day3 but looks like im in day 2 stuck in the loop and black screen on another day 3, is it because i moved the save files from the old version directly to the new one? Im noob here so im clueless

edit:looks like im fine now using another save, probably because the one i was using was already in the loop

Last edited:

lauman234

May 22, 2021
Here is the three saves of the scenes stocking, skirt, glass and book of Leah.

Anyone can beat Leah after all Yuki's training? The QTE of Leah (below 2000HP), it is difficult to click the bar cause it is too fast. Or did I miss any skill to make the qte easier?
Any special scene after defeating Leah?

How can i help Lydia? Are Lydia route and Violet route already exist in this ver. ?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Miss Fran is SUPER appealing. Like really.

I have a weak spot for strict office ladies like her, I hope the content she will get ( IF she actually get some ) will be top notch ( Well I trust Zenkuro on this one )

Thank you for the teasing man.

g2gfap

Dec 7, 2018
Is it possible to access the Bikni Leah scenes? I've been trying for so long to figure out how to get them.

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
I tried to change the day variable in save from 12 to 10, but it still says end of 0.2.
Any idea how I can get around that? Is there another variable that is checked?

Hent-213

Sep 11, 2019
Is there any way to cheat to get past teachers to get to room 202? I'm finding it impossible and not enjoyable at all even knowing I'm meant to hide behind pillars. Rest of game is great but this part is just way too hard.

4.90 star(s) 31 Votes