fstolemyname

Dec 14, 2019
So Momo is an actual demon lord and not some random unique lost child Gremory found on the street. Nice, in fact her four Champions are also real, even nicer. That also means Nicole now has to finish her, which is, not nice.

Also don't forget Huff Puff Momo, he misses you, just look at how happy he is beside you.

supersquid

Apr 8, 2022
I'm stuck on 2-7 after completing the area's boss and having her join the party. I've already talked to everybody in town and nothing seems to get the door to the next area to come back, so I can't progress. Is there something I have to do that I just skimmed over, or is my save file broken?

Jan 12, 2024
What changed?
Can you finally do the sex in the sex dungeon without the enemies becoming invisible?
Can you finally upgrade the staff without it becoming a clone of your sword?

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so I'm stuck trying to figure out where to find the bomb enemy in a dimly lit area for the "I want to drink clean water" quest

supersquid

Apr 8, 2022
so I'm stuck trying to figure out where to find the bomb enemy in a dimly lit area for the "I want to drink clean water" quest
I... still haven't figured out how to get to the third level, but I know this! It should be in the Graveyard area where you fight the second girl. Make sure to kill every enemy and you should get it naturally.

Reactions: Cutefunniness

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
If it's a Japanese game it's always going to be censored.
Fan translated yeah, but a lot of times they won't be if they get an official release in the west whether it be on Steam or through Kagura Games or whoever else

aspdf

Oct 27, 2018
I am getting a virus warning with the en file. pretty clear cut virus too. i think i used the mega link.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
I am getting a virus warning with the en file. pretty clear cut virus too. i think i used the mega link.
I used the workupload file and it also detected as malware. Not the entire file only the game_en.exe
Also put up in virustotal and it detected trojan 6 times.. Does anyone have a safe file?

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
Happened to me also. Try the mega, mixdrop and workuploud links. Its the same file: "game_en.exe" that my computer told me that it was a virus. BE CAREFUL for the krakenfiles and the uploudhaven, tried many times but could not get it to download. After many tries, it tried to send me to another site that try to download a file winrar without my permission. Luckily I caught it and stop it.

illiya

Apr 10, 2022
I... still haven't figured out how to get to the third level, but I know this! It should be in the Graveyard area where you fight the second girl. Make sure to kill every enemy and you should get it naturally.
It's been a while since I played this, but have you tried sleeping in the bed?

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Happened to me also. Try the mega, mixdrop and workuploud links. Its the same file: "game_en.exe" that my computer told me that it was a virus. BE CAREFUL for the krakenfiles and the uploudhaven, tried many times but could not get it to download. After many tries, it tried to send me to another site that try to download a file winrar without my permission. Luckily I caught it and stop it.
The problem is that sometimes that one is a false positive atleast according to reddit, but im still suspicious that it was identified as malware by 6 of 60 antiviruses...

Omnom88

Dec 26, 2021
The problem is that sometimes that one is a false positive atleast according to reddit, but im still suspicious that it was identified as malware by 6 of 60 antiviruses...
Stumbling upon this from looking at the lastest updates. More than 1 or 2 VT warnings usually means something is up. Posting the VirusTotal link would also help out others who could take a look at it. However if you dont mind did the VT report say anything else? Like did it contact known sus IPs? Or what did the Sandbox analysis tell you specifically? Any sigma rules signs?

Or the more straightfoward alternative. Report the OP post and put the VT link into the report so mods can take a look at it.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes