VN Ren'Py A Night to Remember [Demo] [Achilicheese]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
oh snap when did my game get on f95

I though it be rejected for sure :ROFLMAO:

edit : all in all , try not to judge it too harsh its a practice game as I'm a beginner dev . the real one comes after this one and will be much more detailed and story driven as well.
For a beginner dev that's not bad at all imo and you were wise enough to make an SS Account instead of Patreon, consider the content. Looking forward for more of this game and i'm very curious for your next project. Do you plan to go in the same direction or will it be something complet different?
Anyway good luck..
Ah and get a dev badge if you wish

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
For a beginner dev that's not bad at all imo and you were wise enough to make an SS Account instead of Patreon, consider the content. Looking forward for more of this game and i'm very curious for your next project. Do you plan to go in the same direction or will it be something complet different?
Anyway good luck..
Ah and get a dev badge if you wish
It will be some slightly different but I think people will like it, or at least that's my hope.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
hey guys, so this game will go on hold for the time being. As I'm working on my main game and trying to get my subscribe star situation worked out. Especially the subscribe star situation before releasing the main one.

• Sad
Reactions: C1979B
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote