VN Ren'Py Completed A Night with a Bat Girl [v1.0] [furrgroup]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Karakura

Jul 6, 2018
Sorry, but do you have that chart in a bigger resolution? I really need some kind of walkthrough. I am still missing something and I can't find what it is.
Yeah a resolution where you can read stuff would be great :p
Sorry, but I just grabbed that pic off the author's itch.io and that was the full image. Here are the tips that they posted though.
  • There are no infinitely looping sequences in the game. If you see the same menu twice, I'm not forcing you into either choice.
  • The "Sexual/Nonsexual" menu contains the largest number of CG of any menu. That's usually a good place to double check.
  • Nude mode does not count for completion. In other words, it's 100% optional.
  • Cum options are not optional for completion. If you choose inside every time, consider going through and getting all the outside CG. The fastest way to do this is through the replay menu in the gallery.

Alucard45

Apr 26, 2017
Thats to bad. Im a little stuck. I got the first gc side done but the second is giving me trouble.

Karakura

Jul 6, 2018

This is all im missing gc wise
Found it. To get those choose
Check > Let her in > Talk > Ask about wings > Tell her she's beautiful > Follow my gut > Either option (Doesn't matter) >
And then go through both "I love you" and "Are you sure" routes and it should fill up the gallery.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
This looks adorable! And despite it being short, I hear that there's at least sixteen endings? Neat. Will try the game later on after a completing some backlogs. Thanks for putting this on my radar! :D

Reactions: Neitha

Alucard45

Apr 26, 2017
Found it. To get those choose
Check > Let her in > Talk > Ask about wings > Tell her she's beautiful > Follow my gut > Either option (Doesn't matter) >
And then go through both "I love you" and "Are you sure" routes and it should fill up the gallery.
Ok with this im at 100% thanks :p

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
No..... NOOOO.... We know what happens when you eat out a bat, never again....

elvenroot

Jul 31, 2017
and here I was thinking it was gonna be THE Batgirl... but a monmusu ain't that bad I guess... XD

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
see nice :) .... but, i not can read, what is writem :(
can you send a picture from this is biger and sharp, i can read this?
To make this clear, the image the creator posted was already this low rez.
There doesn't seem to be a clearer version.
EDIT: So, I asked the Dev and he replied saying that the image is intentionally low quality because it is the initial outline of the choices in the planning stage and as such no longer accurate.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes