Naila

Apr 5, 2023
1Zp2YEPeV3A7rz.jpg

Overview:
A Night With Her is a story with Netori (The main character has sex with a married woman.). You play as a security guard at a high end apartment complex where you meet a married pregnant woman named Claire, with a dirty little secret.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-29
Release Date: 2024-07-28
Developer: Fynnbarr
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

QH8yXQ9L06GIsZ.jpg WlZYY91C8RDPJ4.jpg Lf3V8EhRPG7YI0.jpg YNjI6f147UOVEY.jpg I3JGE159iTKGZu.jpg AkDPH68O1IQ3ZV.jpg RHlMq4KF6CY2D7.jpg 48ICsBNOXn3PE5.jpg KVB2CXHA9Ol73j.jpg TO8XWpv2f4ZIV6.jpg GTnGEJS842OXB5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
A Night With Her is a story with light elements of NTR (The main character has sex with a married woman.). You play as a security guard at a high end apartment complex where you meet a married pregnant woman named Claire, with a dirty little secret.​
...wait....so it's not ntr......but netori....
....unless im readin that wrong......the ntr shouldn't be on thread....
..anyway thx for the share....
..and tag removed.....

Last edited:

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Answer the question. Why on itch.io so many jobs where the hero is a woman/with a dick, And if the hero is a guy, then almost always he looks like a girl who is raped by other girls, but with dicks. Where are the games where the main character is raped by girls?

XLuteX

Aug 19, 2021
MALE PROTAG + NTR + PREGNANCY & CHEATING
FINALLY!
My long awaited Genre
Let's get CUCKED Again Everyone (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

• Haha
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

HunterKiller21

Nov 18, 2017
Answer the question. Why on itch.io so many jobs where the hero is a woman/with a dick, And if the hero is a guy, then almost always he looks like a girl who is raped by other girls, but with dicks. Where are the games where the main character is raped by girls?
Where are you looking and what tags are you using? Futa is a fav of mine and I can't find anything with how itch.io works.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
More low effort koikatsu recording stapled onto vn/rpgm slop. Extremely low effort, even. The people that pretend to be original animators at least use models that aren't as obviously a decade old koikatsu-face horrors.

I will say this - it is at least a 1.0 and not a 0.1.

Completed trash is still trash, though.