VN Ren'Py Completed A Night with Sara - Unofficial Ren'Py Port [Final] [StoneWall]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

StoneWall

May 20, 2017
sara.JPG

Overview:
(This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk)
This is a fan remake of A Night with Sara in Ren'Py. All images are pulled from the original game.
Dialogue is from the English translation of the original game with a few modifications for grammar and clarity.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-24
Release Date: 2020-12-23
Developer:
Remake Created By: StoneWall
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*

0053.jpg 0062.jpg 0077x.jpg 0105.jpg ext4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

StoneWall

May 20, 2017
I remember this shit game from a long time ago.

Thank you for your work dev, but renpy or not, It's still a shit game.
Ha it definitely didn't age well. I'm just did it to learn the basics of Ren'Py without creating a throwaway project. With this and the other game, I think that will suffice for a tutorial run.

Reactions: Fapmigo

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Nice nostalgia blast. And a well-done conversion. The only thing I take issue with is that large text box background. If you replaced the font with a chunkier option, you could eliminate the need for the text box altogether.

Arizona's dev skills definitely went up a level from this to Art With Carla. That one would be a lot more work to convert, especially having to figure out how to implement the art tests. Hopefully someday, though.

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
Nice nostalgia blast. And a well-done conversion. The only thing I take issue with is that large text box background. If you replaced the font with a chunkier option, you could eliminate the need for the text box altogether.

Arizona's dev skills definitely went up a level from this to Art With Carla. That one would be a lot more work to convert, especially having to figure out how to implement the art tests. Hopefully someday, though.
I was in contact with Arizona at the time of "Art with Carla" (for the French translation, with 2 other buddies...), and he had other projects that apparently failed.

Arizona if you read me, it's a real shame, because you're one of the few who really have a talent for writing.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I have played to game shortly after arizona has it introduced on the sharks lagoon board roughly 10 years ago. At this time it was not bad, compared to the games like the ...
... things released by chaotic.

consider the age of the game, it was decend for its time.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
can you do with game "Hardworking" or "Hardworkman" idk (forget).
I remember download with HTML. It's confused if based on text not without picture like in reply.
thx

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote