A. O. A. Academy Fan Art

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
I thought i would star this thread for this game cause i really like the look of the characters

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-o-a-academy-v2-01-beta-tlggames.62139/ here is the game.

So far this is the only 1 i think i have figured out
i could be wrong but Valery, Ashley and Jenny seem to be the same model but diff hair.

Characters
Valery - I think this is her

Hair

Jennys Clothes

Last edited:

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Was really hoping this would take off as teh cg in the game is on par with that of Being a DIK. hope more people can figure out some of the assets for this game.
Yep, this is just as good as BADIK.

Give it time, people will eventually notice.

Reactions: lordshimra

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
This is a test render, I think the base model is correct for Jenny it is Crystal for Genesis 8 from Silver. I think Silver and Jessaii are the same modelers just different names when their work is on Renderosity or Daz3D respectively. He/She tends to use the same or very similar eyebrows on the models.

A0A - Jenny.png
I just used G8 Genitalia instead of GP or NGV7 because I was lazy.

LewdHentaiSensei

Oct 29, 2018
Hey everyone,
here are my first test renders.
thanks lordshimra i used Friday for Ashley and Valery. :)

For Ashley i used a different skin: Lany for CJ 8
Hair is Linda Ponytail Hair
Tattoo is from
Necklace is the Hot Work Necklace:
Outfit is Midday Sweatpants:
and Easygoing T-Shirt:
Earrings are the ones in Honeydew Set:

At the moment, i only tried myself a bit with the morphs, so will take a bit

For Valery beside Friday and Jett Hair, the following:
Piercings:
Earrings: (But not 100% sure)
The outfit i used was Daylight:

I have to adjust the underwear a bit :D.

I'm working on the rest. What i have so far (not 100% sure):

Jade should be just Aurore:
and Sonia Hair:
Piercings and Earrings:

Aurora:
Hair: Annabelle Hair
Outift:
and Necklace:

Elizabeth:
Hair: Haydina Hair
Outift:

Regarding the models i try to finish something this week, then i give more information

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
This is a test render, I think the base model is correct for Jenny it is Crystal for Genesis 8 from Silver. I think Silver and Jessaii are the same modelers just different names when their work is on Renderosity or Daz3D respectively. He/She tends to use the same or very similar eyebrows on the models.

View attachment 1121486
I just used G8 Genitalia instead of GP or NGV7 because I was lazy.
i see what you are saying. does seem really similar to her

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Hey everyone,
here are my first test renders.
thanks lordshimra i used Friday for Ashley and Valery. :)

For Ashley i used a different skin: Lany for CJ 8
Hair is Linda Ponytail Hair
Tattoo is from
Necklace is the Hot Work Necklace:
Outfit is Midday Sweatpants:
and Easygoing T-Shirt:
Earrings are the ones in Honeydew Set:

At the moment, i only tried myself a bit with the morphs, so will take a bit

For Valery beside Friday and Jett Hair, the following:
Piercings:
Earrings: (But not 100% sure)
The outfit i used was Daylight:

I have to adjust the underwear a bit :D.

I'm working on the rest. What i have so far (not 100% sure):

Jade should be just Aurore:
and Sonia Hair:
Piercings and Earrings:

Aurora:
Hair: Annabelle Hair
Outift:
and Necklace:

Elizabeth:
Hair: Haydina Hair
Outift:

Regarding the models i try to finish something this week, then i give more information
yeah those are looking like them alot. i just read from anotehr post of inquiry i did that someone mentioned Jenny being the same model as MAya from being a dik. have not tested that theory myself yet.

LewdHentaiSensei

Oct 29, 2018
yeah those are looking like them alot. i just read from anotehr post of inquiry i did that someone mentioned Jenny being the same model as MAya from being a dik. have not tested that theory myself yet.
Will try it out as well. One other possibility i'm trying at the moment, Friday as Base, Isla as Skin. Probably need some more morphing then.
As soon as I'm finished with the first test, i will post it here.

Edit: Just a quick try on Jenny. I will keep the skin for the next try and do some morphing or try a different model.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I don't think we should be too hung up on the skin textures. I do believe the dev is using some denoising post render and that tends to even out the skin tones. I noticed this after I unREN'ed the game and extracted all the images.

One thing to keep in mind, most devs only really morph one or two characters and the rest are pretty much right out of DAZ. There are exceptions of course, but I don't think AoA is one of them.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
that jenny test is looking good. i think sometimes they also use more lighting on the model than a quick test render gives too

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
that jenny test is looking good. i think sometimes they also use more lighting on the model than a quick test render gives too
Agreed, I didn't use any lighting for the test render, nor do I think LewdHentaiSensei did either. I am also thinking that a lot of models in this VN are either Silver (Renderosity) or DeviousDolls (DAZ 3D), which I believe are the same creator, Jessaii.

LewdHentaiSensei

Oct 29, 2018
I have to agree regarding the skin textures, the one thing that threw me of with Jenny were the Eyebrows. So it's either a different model or the dev just used a different skin. It's only really easy for me with models that have distinctive features others don't have, like Aurore and her Tattoos or Models i actually have and used myself.
Oh, i normally use for any kind of test render.
So, i'm far off the lightning, that the dev is using in those renders.
I agree on the same creator for a lot of the models being Jessaii. Only ones i found so far being not, would be Jade, Elizabeth and Aurora.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017

i am going to give these a look for the eyebrows. the second one i listed looks promising

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I usually look at eyebrows, but I also look at skin blemishes. But my guess is that either the dev's use of game lighting or post process denoising that is flattening the skin tones. That does make it harder to find the correct model. I have some time today, so I will look at the game renders, there are over 3200 game images, so each character has a lot of reference images to look through.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Okay, I am trying to match the renders but there definitely is some post processing being done.

Game c1JenGal_4.png

My Render test-jenny.png

I think Olive hair is close, but not correct for Jenny. There is too many differences in the hair detail and none of the hair morphs get me to the game render.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017

if you zoom a bit u can see some of the blemishes on her face
i was looking at Rumor and Kamryn from Jessaii as possible bases. i am still looking at some of Jessaii's models to see which might fit her.

did u still use crystal for the above render? the face does look really close to hers with the exception of whatever bright light the dev is using for the models

i think the hair is one of SWAM's hairs,
since the one i posted was not right maybe

Reactions: kirigayer

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I used

for Valery because it looks a bit Cuter :D

for the Game look.. try it with this lights.