A. O. A. Academy Fan Art

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
ok thanks alot. will post it there later. any thoughts on Jenny?
sadly no searching myself since yesterday .. when i know something i let you know..

But for me Ashley looks a bit like Aurore too. just with an other Skin

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Okay i used for My Third Jenny attempt

Friday Model as Base
Skin Lips and Eyes from Lanya for CJ 8 ( have to change them..)
Nina Hairs from Swam
Eyebrows? still trying to figure this out

Reactions: lordshimra

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Okay i used for My Third Jenny attempt

Friday Model as Base
Skin Lips and Eyes from Lanya for CJ 8 ( have to change them..)
Nina Hairs from Swam
Eyebrows? still trying to figure this out
I answered your question about brows in the main Show Us DAZ thread. I think you probably have an error that will show in the log.txt file. DAZ is very error prone and most (except crashes) are in the log file. It is under the Help>>Troubleshooting menu.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I see here you are using Lanya, I did my test with Jessaii Friday, mentioned in the main DAZ thread, but just tried Lanya and it still works.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I see here you are using Lanya, I did my test with Jessaii Friday, mentioned in the main DAZ thread, but just tried Lanya and it still works.
yeah i use the Lanya skin and the Lips is the Closest ,
i tried Lanya as base model but the Shape of her jaw is not right

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hey OutOfAshes I tried Elithia brows and they do not lay flat against the forehead. Have you tried other brows? Look carefully at the right brow and see how it is over the top of the hair.

Jenny.png

Also the SWAM hair is very coarse and not really suitable for extreme closeups. But I think you nailed it with that one, it is the correct game asset.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Nevermind, I am an idiot, I had the wrong asset highlighted when I added the eyebrows so it was not fit to the model.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Here is another test of the SWAM hair, this time with the smoothing iterations turned up to 100 from the default of 2. Still blocky.

Jenny2.png