A. O. A. Academy Fan Art

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Here is My First Attempt on Jenny,Ashley and Valery..
valeryaoa.jpg jenny.jpg
Here is ashley one mediafire link as f95 is having some issues to upload it due to its big size i guess .
Ashley Render Link :

Here is my Discord and Twitter guys . Join for more artwork guys . Thank you

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
nice picture. did you use the assets listed her for your Jenny model? just curious if it bases on the assets listed in this thread
Thanks!

I believe they are the same as stated really early in this thread. I actually made the model a long time ago but was never happy with it because I couldn't really get the face to look right. Any fan-art that I've published here always had her face partially obscured because it just wasn't close enough for my liking.

This picture worked because the "painting" effect managed to obscure the imperfections enough that it looked acceptible.

FWIW, these are the assets I used:

Body and Head:
Skin:
Hair:

While I used Lanya for the skin, I noticed when I looked back at the saved model that I actually used Friday skin and makeup for the face. So, the face and body skin tones didn't really match, but you couldn't tell without looking to hard. The many filters added in Photoshop managed to hide what little difference there was anyway.

If you care, here's the image straight out of Daz:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Thanks!

I believe they are the same as stated really early in this thread. I actually made the model a long time ago but was never happy with it because I couldn't really get the face to look right. Any fan-art that I've published here always had her face partially obscured because it just wasn't close enough for my liking.

This picture worked because the "painting" effect managed to obscure the imperfections enough that it looked acceptible.

FWIW, these are the assets I used:

Body and Head:
Skin:
Hair:

While I used Lanya for the skin, I noticed when I looked back at the saved model that I actually used Friday skin and makeup for the face. So, the face and body skin tones didn't really match, but you couldn't tell without looking to hard. The many filters added in Photoshop managed to hide what little difference there was anyway.

If you care, here's the image straight out of Daz:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the reply. she does look really close to her. you are alomst there on her so keep it uop