Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A.O.A. Academy - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Gold Edition] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BonoboSalado

Sep 19, 2017
Can we unlock all the gallery again, because when i'm trying to use the Cheat buttom it's sending me a error message, can
someone help me?

1615855061412.png

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
Everything works except the hints for walkthrough. I did unren, patched and installed the mod. May be in Mac it doesnt work. I might have to check in Windows.

EDIT: It works fine in windows. So I guess its a mac issue. May be unren isnt working properly.

Last edited:

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble leaving the Free roam for the clothes store? I've talked to everyone and used the phone. But I can't seem to forward time and the stopwatch icon isn't doing anything. Am I missing something obvious or might there be a bug on my end?

Edit: I fixed the issue by switching the order I talked to everyone, but I can still repeat the problem by redoing the order I did at first (Jen/reb, Val, Jade)

Last edited:

aob86

May 12, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble leaving the Free roam for the clothes store? I've talked to everyone and used the phone. But I can't seem to forward time and the stopwatch icon isn't doing anything. Am I missing something obvious or might there be a bug on my end?

Edit: I fixed the issue by switching the order I talked to everyone, but I can still repeat the problem by redoing the order I did at first (Jen/reb, Val, Jade)
im having the same issue also, i tried switching the order i talked to everyone like you said and the next scene that played for me was the train scene at the start of the game, guess i will have to start the game again it seems without the mod sadly

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
i can't save the game with the mod
edit: nevermind it work now

Last edited:

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Not sure if others are experiencing this but it seems the new update is missing some choices. So for instance during the prologue the strip scene for the girls is clearly marked, but the Ashley scene the next day at 8pm is not.

Darth Nelson

Jan 11, 2018
When I close the phone, the game crashes.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'FactorScale' <'Image' u'cheats/warning.jpg'> 0.78125 0.74 True>:
File "game/SCENES/Prologue/Pro_1.rpy", line 2216, in script call
call pexp_jen_init
File "game/SCENES/Prologue/Gameplay_screens/pexp_Jen.rpy", line 45, in script
call screen pexp_jen_main_screen
ScriptError: could not find label ''.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\AoA_build-CHP_2_GOLD_R1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\AoA_build-CHP_2_GOLD_R1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\AoA_build-CHP_2_GOLD_R1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\AoA_build-CHP_2_GOLD_R1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
call pexp_jen_init
File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\AoA_build-CHP_2_GOLD_R1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
A O A CHP_2_GOLD_R1
Tue Mar 16 11:58:55 2021

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
When I close the phone, the game crashes.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'FactorScale' <'Image' u'cheats/warning.jpg'> 0.78125 0.74 True>:
call pexp_jen_init

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\AoA_build-CHP_2_GOLD_R1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\AoA_build-CHP_2_GOLD_R1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\AoA_build-CHP_2_GOLD_R1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\AoA_build-CHP_2_GOLD_R1-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
call pexp_jen_init
File "C:\Users\nelso\Desktop\AoA_build-CHP_2_GOLD_R1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
A O A CHP_2_GOLD_R1
Tue Mar 16 11:58:55 2021
Replace pexp_jen in game/scenes/prologue/Gameplay_screens with this one then ingame click on one of the girls so the scene reloads then you can use the phone

Reactions: Darth Nelson

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Hey Scrappy

In chapter 2 when Jenny asks you if you want to show your suit to everyone. It is not highlighted and it gives a point for Rebecca, Jade and Valery.

Since I have removed some lines from the script myself mine isn't in the exact same spot as the original but it shouldn't be to far off. It is around line 2500.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also in chapter 2 when we go shopping at the boutique, in the script: "c2boutique_exp_events.rpy" I think there could be an issue with the player being locked into the boutique. Not 100% positive but pretty sure that it could happen.

After Jenny's scene would have to see Rebecca and Valery and then finally Jade. Because in Jades scene at the end of your interaction with her inside of the changing room it ends with a "return"

It is on line 838. The problem I see is that if we played it this way it would return us to free roam after the scene with Jade and if we had seen all the previous girls before we would be unable to talk to any of the girls again and would be stuck there. Since we didn't get the "$bc2boutique_exp_done = True" variable.

I think it is because of this mod because you made it so we could see all three girls and the author was making it so we could see Jade and only one other girl and if we accept Jades offer in the changing room then we are returned to free roam but then the next girl we would talk to would end free roam. But that's not the case with this mod installed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the "return" was removed at the previous spot then it would go to the part of the code that would allow the game to continue since we would then get the "$bc2boutique_exp_done = True" variable.

Code:
if bc2boutique_exp_reb_talk and bc2boutique_exp_val_talk and bc2boutique_exp_jad_talk:
        $ bc2boutique_exp_done = True
    return
At least I think so. I could test it but I am not that far in the game yet. Since I downloaded the gold edition and I started over again.

As always Scrappy great work and I hope you are able to keep it up.

Last edited:

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
hey dude just a heads up i cant exit the phone in the station at all after reading the message deleted and redownloaded main game and no problems , just a heads up.. oh and dude youre a beast too btw your mods have been a god send to me.. keep up the good work

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes