Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A.O.A. Academy - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Gold Edition] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
EDIT: Forgive me. It was my fault. I just realized I had merged the game folders without extracting the RPA packages first.
Now it works perfectly, just like the previous version (y)

Hi, the walkthrough part of the mod seems not to be working. None of the choices that matter is highlighted at all.
This doesn't apply just to the new content. I have saves from the previous version whose thumbnails show the options highlighted in green, and when I load them they are not highlighted anymore.

The gallery and the cheat menu work without any problem.

Last edited:

dopey80

May 29, 2017
No matter what I try the mod and Ch.2 Gold Patch just will not work together. Constantly get kicked back to main menu.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
scrappy Since it's been a day or two and no one else has reported this error.... is it because I'm using a save made without the first version of your mod, a bug in your mod, a bug in the game itself, or have I not used the right files somehow?

This happens right after talking to Sung-Ji, before Valery comes to your room to talk.

EDIT: It seems to have happened because I was using an older save. I just did a replay from a fresh start, and the error didn't happen. I'll still apply your updated mod though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Affenkopf

May 5, 2018
No matter what I try the mod and Ch.2 Gold Patch just will not work together. Constantly get kicked back to main menu.
That happened to me too but then I noticed that I forgot to run unren before applying the mod. Maybe you forgot that too?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Reactions: KeyvinCarter

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Hey scrappy, this doesn't work with the latest version, says that it's the same but it causes the game to end when chapter 1 does. This seems to delete chapter 2.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Starting from beginning w/ mod the updated phone messaging is wonky. I can't see MC's responses and the automated advancement of character texts is unpredictable sometimes going to fast and not scrolling so can't read, and sometimes not allowing you to select a response (as in second example below). Here's examples:

Reactions: Aristos

YPM

Nov 3, 2017
Starting from beginning w/ mod the updated phone messaging is wonky. I can't see MC's responses and the automated advancement of character texts is unpredictable sometimes going to fast and not scrolling so can't read, and sometimes not allowing you to select a response (as in second example below). Here's examples:

yeah, the same happens to me, my saves don't work and when I started a new game, the cell phone and interactions are buggy

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Looks like this happens on the compressed version, i'll take a look at it

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Looks like this happens on the compressed version, i'll take a look at it
My apologies Scrappy, I should have mentioned I was on compressed so as not to waste your time/effort. My bad, I'm usually more thorough, just got busy today. Regards.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Fixed phone messages
For those that got can't find return label errors or got thrown back to the train station, I made an error in the code that caused it to happen. Now i've fixed the error so it won't happen anymore but I don't think I can fix your saves that got those errors.

Now for the compressed version of the game. It was made on a newer version of ren'py which mod or no mod makes saves not work when trying to load from the uncompressed version (Older version of renpy that game dev uses). So your saves might not work when the next version releases if the dev doesn't update renpy

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Works like a charm here on compressed version. Thanks Scrappy, appreciate all you do as always.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes