Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A.O.A. Academy - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Gold Edition] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

doyathink

Nov 3, 2019
My game keeps crashing when trying to open aurora's message after date with Jenny. Darkassassin's android port. Not sure if it's the mod or his port.

Reactions: Whitepegasus

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
With the Mod (ch2fix version) I get booted to the main menu screen when transitioning from a c1 modded game save into a C2 modded game.

Fixed by loading a modded save in a non modded game crossing over to C2 (to the Jade & Madam scene Gold R1) saving/exit, then loading that save in a modded game.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Gotta say I really love using this mod while playing this game (I usually avoid using mods). It opens up a lot more options to see everything so you don't miss stuff because of having to choose one or the other.

Did run into one small issue though. Since you can only choose between the pool with the girls or going to the gym with Valery, if you choose Valery, you don't have the scene with Jade. But when in the Boutique later when you talk to Jade, it treats it as if you have gone to the pool with the girls even if you didn't go and went to the gym with Valery instead. So Jade talks about all the fun you had at the pool, yet you never went to the pool.

So just an option/suggestion, maybe set it up so you can do both? Go to the gym with Valery and then to the pool with the girls afterwards? Or vice versa. Just so it makes sense later on when interacting with Jade at the Boutique. Not sure if it's an easy thing to do or not, but just a suggestion for continuity purposes.

Otherwise really loving this mod. Being able to see more is so much better. :)

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Yeah only way
Bear in mind though that I have now just deleted the game because I got pissed off with other bugs that made it impossible to play. Sadly it's far too messy at this stage and needs a serious cleanup. There's a weird time loop bug which makes no sense but basically you get in a hot tub and it becomes a time machine, hilarious coincidence or perhaps a deliberate joke. But it means that you just can't play the game beyond the hot tub.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi scrappy I just wanted to point out a little detail.

When a choice leads us to a specific route with one of the girls, you normally indicated it in your hints.
For example, by making a promise to Valerie or by kissing Ashley again on the rooftop.

However, in this episode it seems we could also enter Vicky's route right at this moment:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It sets the variable bViRoute = True, so I thought you might want to mention it in the hints.

Thank you so much for your effort! ;)

Neymar241

Oct 14, 2019
My game keeps crashing when trying to open aurora's message after date with Jenny. Darkassassin's android port. Not sure if it's the mod or his port.
Yes for me it closes the app immediately after i opened the message . I don't know if it's a DA bug so I'll have to wait for an update to come ..

Reactions: Superior24135

IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
I'd like to point out a game breaking bug caused by your mod.
In the first chapter of the game, after the orientation class, you need to chat with everyone and check your phone's messages to progress, the phone keep showing the exclamation mark even after you checked the messages which keeps us from going to the dean's office.
Sorry if it was already reported.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I'd like to point out a game breaking bug caused by your mod.
In the first chapter of the game, after the orientation class, you need to chat with everyone and check your phone's messages to progress, the phone keep showing the exclamation mark even after you checked the messages which keeps us from going to the dean's office.
Sorry if it was already reported.
Works fine for me. Upload your save so i can check what's wrong.
To proceed with your game you can use unren to enable the developer console then ingame press shift+O and write
wt_new_message=False

Reactions: IZ2bSA80

IZ2bSA80

Dec 25, 2017
Works fine for me. Upload your save so i can check what's wrong.
To proceed with your game you can use unren to enable the developer console then ingame press shift+O and write
wt_new_message=False
I uploaded two saves, one for before and after I checked the messages as I don't know if it matters or not.
Thanks for the quick reply, the code did fix the issue.

Edit: I think I know why it happened, Vicky send MC a message at that moment, I didn't have her number in my contacts. It's not supposed to but I think the message is still sent for some reason.

Last edited:

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
scrappy Thanks for the amazing mod , as always.
Just wanted to let you know , that i think you forgot to highlight one option for rebecca , beeing this one :
After that you get the promp in the top leftsize corner
Anyway , just wanted to let you know , for maybe the next update ;D

Continuation of the great work !

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
scrappy Is this how supposed to work this mod? I was thinking i can choice kind of choices like that both but i cant. I have a problem? Or its how your mod it is?

Screenshot_2.jpg

Emporernero

Oct 25, 2019
Phone screen thing stuck up on Android, idk if I'm using the wrong gesture or something but no matter what I do it stays up

Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
sorry scarppy but i got problem when i open scene gallery i got a error problem
how could i fix it cause i use the mod on the compressed

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes