Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A.O.A. Academy - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Gold Edition] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So what happens then with modded saves, as it says old saves not working with mods.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
man the update of the game just came on here today and you expect this mod will be updated right away give the modder time
No, they are just giving the modder a headsup that an update released.
If Scrappy has a problem with people informing him that an update released I am confident he can speak for himself.
He doesnt need you to speak for him.
Chill your bones.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Scrappy would have to be pretty shitty to not know a game he has made a mod for has been updated, I mean you do not need to be a supporter to get updates on patreon.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Yeah, who probably gets fed up with idiots running on about updating the free mod.
If Scrappy has a problem with people informing him that an update released I am confident he can speak for himself.
He doesnt need you (or me) to speak for him.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: ComixFan

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Updated for Chapter 3
  • Added 4 scenes to scene gallery
  • Added option to enable/disable character routes to cheats
  • Some scene changes (Can pick who to watch movie with,scenes where only 1 path would show now shows all of them if you have enough points/right variables) ie. Which girl you talk to at the party
Edit: For those that got thrown back to the train station or somewhere else at the end of Chapter 2, load that save then open cheats and click the fix

Last edited:

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
- Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages

Is this necessary for full functionality of mod or just for cheat menu ?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
- Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages

Is this necessary for full functionality of mod or just for cheat menu ?
Sometimes there's errors when applying the mod and unreing fixes them but no it's not needed for compressed version of the game. If you have the full size version you could take the file "images.rpa" out AOA Academy/game and put it somewhere else so unren finishes a lot faster then after it's done paste it back apply the mod and launch the game

Reactions: Mad Max68 and Esp``

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
When i use my old saves with your mod included, some of my saves gives error and when i load working ones, game takes me back to main menu after some scenes (renders) and i dont know why but its weird. Am i need start from the begining? I realy dont want to do that...

And i cant use your fix because my last save was little bit back. I'm on the pool scene i gues.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
When i use my old saves with your mod included, some of my saves gives error and when i load working ones, game takes me back to main menu after some scenes (renders) and i dont know why but its weird. Am i need start from the begining? I realy dont want to do that...

And i cant use your fix because my last save was little bit back. I'm on the pool scene i gues.
Could you send your save files so I can check what's wrong?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes