Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A.O.A. Academy - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Gold Edition] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I don't know if it's the mod, or the dev, but every time the saves break, even when I have non modded saves. The old game will load, I'll see the last scene from the last update, and then it'll send me right back to the god damned train platform from the start of the game....

It's really aggravating to start this over every damn time.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I don't know if it's the mod, or the dev, but every time the saves break, even when I have non modded saves. The old game will load, I'll see the last scene from the last update, and then it'll send me right back to the god damned train platform from the start of the game....

It's really aggravating to start this over every damn time.
That back to train station is my fault it was a bug i made back in chapter 2 it's been fixed a few months ago but saves made before that are still affected. Could you send you save so i can check how to fix it?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
It's the same with me.
Old saves don't generate an error, but only the last scene is shown, then the game ends.

But the Chapter 2 ending fix in the cheat menu worked for me

Last edited:

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
scrappy

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'wt_AuroraMsg1_event'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
  File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
  File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
  File "SCENES/Prologue/Pro_1.rpyc", line 3008, in script call
  File "SCENES/Chapter1/Chp1.rpyc", line 1814, in script
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'wt_AuroraMsg1_event'.

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
Edit: For those that got thrown back to the train station or somewhere else at the end of Chapter 2, load that save then open cheats and click the fix

Got the same problem, using mod on Ch.2.

But using fix as told in the above quote, now the game can be continued.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
RandyPhoenix Spatenklopper

Try it with my chapter 2 end saves. Use the cheats to open/close paths as you want them. They're on page 9 - first and second save
First of all this is not fix my problem at all because i told you i was in pool scene and gave you my save files. This is pretty much after pool scene and i dont even know this scene (in your save file) at all. But even with this save when i rush little bit to see if its fixed its still same. Keeps dropping me main menu after some scenes. I realy dont want start over but if you dont have any fix for this im gonna do that because i realy want to play game. And sadly i cant use your fix because i was in pool scene in my saves so when i use your save file im losing some parts between...

And i love your job but if this gonna happen in future again im thinking avoid using your mod for this game. Clearly there is problem between your mod and DEV's doing :D

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
First of all this is not fix my problem at all because i told you i was in pool scene and gave you my save files. This is pretty much after pool scene and i dont even know this scene (in your save file) at all. But even with this save when i rush little bit to see if its fixed its still same. Keeps dropping me main menu after some scenes. I realy dont want start over but if you dont have any fix for this im gonna do that because i realy want to play game. And sadly i cant use your fix because i was in pool scene in my saves so when i use your save file im losing some parts between...

And i love your job but if this gonna happen in future again im thinking avoid using your mod for this game. Clearly there is problem between your mod and DEV's doing :D
Well I thought it might be something with old saves but your game is behaving weird even with my good saves. Now i have poeple saying their game works completly fine and others saying thier game is jumping all over the place and I have no idea what's wrong. Now one last question, did you use the compressed or non compressed version of the game?

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well I thought it might be something with old saves but your game is behaving weird even with my good saves. Now i have poeple saying their game works completly fine and others saying thier game is jumping all over the place and I have no idea what's wrong. Now one last question, did you use the compressed or non compressed version of the game?
Yeah thats weird. As i told probably because of your mod and DEV's doings are messing up each other (I'm not pro lol) and i always use non-compressed version. Because compressed versions can be buggy or generaly had little bit worse quality and i do like to play as a original.

Darkness #1

Jul 28, 2021
My game keeps crashing on aurora text, I have the gold patch, I am using an android, I uninstalled the game and downloaded it again but every time I tap on aurora text game kicks me out to the home screen of my phone... I saw this issue posted twice before but didn't saw any ans, so I am posting it again.. Please tell me what to do I am stuck..

Last edited:

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
some of my saves work, some don't, tried a starting a new game and when I have to meet Ashley after the train trip, i get an error after speaking to everyone to advance to Ashley's scene. i get a few bugs screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png
the scene sort of advance if your phone is open on Ashley's message. once you close the phone you get kicked back to the second screenshot. I've tried playing further on with the phone open to see how far i can progress but screenshot0005.png that is as far as it goes before getting kicked back to the main menu. Mind you this is from the compressed version, am busy downloading the full 7GB file to see if i still have any issues will provide feedback in a few hours.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes