Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A.O.A. Academy - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Gold Edition] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Im having trouble loading chapter 2. Im using the Chapter 3 gold version with the current chapter 3 gold mod. Ive restarted the game a few times and it bounces me back to the main menu at the end of chapter 1 each time. Is this a problem that has been fixed and I just missed it or am I doing something wrong. Im not using old saves.
Go into the Cheats and click on the Chapter 2 fix.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thank You I went back to the download page and looked more carefully. I found a newer fixed version of the chapter 3 mod. I downloaded it and found the Chapter 2 fix right where you indicated. Sometimes I feel really stupid when I cant find these simple things. Thank you again for your help.
Nah. Don't sweat it. We've all been there. Have fun with the game.

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018
Nah. Don't sweat it. We've all been there. Have fun with the game.
I used the Chapter 2 fix and the story continued, but it skipped from chapter 1 end to the start of chapter 3. It skipped chapter 2 altogether. Is there any way to play chapter 2 after chapter 1 end.

Blueshadow14

Oct 7, 2020
I'm stuck in shopping scene in ch 2. Clock button isn't working. Anyone have save file after shopping scene or how to fix this issue. Android version

Last edited:

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018
Just play right through. I didn't have any issues.
Thanks for your help but no matter what I do, the game bounces back to the main menu at the end of chapter 1. I have this issue with the modded and un modded game. It appears that I am the only one with this issues so I guess for me the game is broken and I have no way forward. Its a real shame as I like the game but I think Im done. I couldnt get to chapter 2 when it came out and I cant get there in the chapter 3. I raised this issue previously but no fix. So thanks again for your help but for me its delete the game and forget about it.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix
Sep 21, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SCENES/Prologue/Pro_1.rpy", line 3019, in script call
call chp3_start
File "game/SCENES/Chapter3/chp3.rpy", line 3549, in script call
call c3night_marie
call chp3_start
call c3night_marie
ScriptError: could not find label 'c3night_marie'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call chp3_start
call c3night_marie
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1444, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
call chp3_start
call c3night_marie
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'c3night_marie'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
A O A CHP_3_beta
Mon Aug 9 11:25:29 2021

i got this last night...any chance for an update? i used the compressed gold and there is no beta download...

adryr

Jul 25, 2019
hey scrappy in ch 3 who to watch movie with when i chose mod all it just show ashley path and not all of them can you fix it? thank you

WegarDelay

Jan 15, 2020
This is more then epic.. can't thank you enough mate!.
I was wondering.. there is a way to choose both path of the girls?
i mean, i love both genny and ashley and i wanted to path them both without forcing to choose only 1 of them :(
mod: Choose both. If you know what i mean
Thank you!

Josus Joestar

Jun 14, 2020
Btw, is there any possibility to add just a part of this mod as a rename save mod? I really prefer this to the other one.

Kreyul

Apr 28, 2018
Thanks for your help but no matter what I do, the game bounces back to the main menu at the end of chapter 1. I have this issue with the modded and un modded game. It appears that I am the only one with this issues so I guess for me the game is broken and I have no way forward. Its a real shame as I like the game but I think Im done. I couldnt get to chapter 2 when it came out and I cant get there in the chapter 3. I raised this issue previously but no fix. So thanks again for your help but for me its delete the game and forget about it.
hey, i had the same issue too.

Reactions: Springbuck

KingxQuins

Aug 7, 2021
Can anyone give the link for latest gold version? (for all chapter)
Is there any suitable mod for public release version?
Thanks in advance. :giggle:

xtraax

Mar 9, 2020
This is more then epic.. can't thank you enough mate!.
I was wondering.. there is a way to choose both path of the girls?
i mean, i love both genny and ashley and i wanted to path them both without forcing to choose only 1 of them :(
mod: Choose both. If you know what i mean
Thank you!
Would be too hard to make I believe, it's better to just use a different save slot and just skip all seen texts so you can enjoy unseen paths only ;) You can name your saves to find them better too so you know which saves are what paths ;)

Can anyone give the link for latest gold version? (for all chapter)
Is there any suitable mod for public release version?
Thanks in advance. :giggle:
In the original thread here you have the latest version. And I used this mod through all my playthrough without a problem :)

Last edited:

Darkflame37

Apr 28, 2020
Hello guys. I'm having an issue with the Android version mod. Whenever I finish my Hangout with Ash ( when we First kiss) and then wake up to check my messages my games crashes whenever I try to read the message ( in this case aurora's )

Darkflame37

Apr 28, 2020
Hello guys. I'm having an issue with the Android version mod. Whenever I finish my Hangout with Ash ( when we First kiss) and then wake up to check my messages my games crashes whenever I try to read the message ( in this case aurora's )
Anybody ??

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes