Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A.O.A. Academy - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Gold Edition] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Sep 21, 2017
broke my saves, this is the first time your mod ruined my game save. I load at an early time like even before the mall shopping, when i get to the bed and sleeping with vicky nada it goes to main menu...fuck i hate repeating again

• Sad
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, I haven't restarted yet, but, I would say that after rebuilding the game folder without the mod, it's definitely broken. At least for me. As even parts of the menu are missing like 'Quit'.

Untitled.jpg

So, I'm not even going to waste my time testing without the mod.

Edit:
With mod. So, yeah. The base game is borked. Not a problem for you to worry about scrappy

Untitled1.jpg

Last edited:

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
So, I haven't restarted yet, but, I would say that after rebuilding the game folder without the mod, it's definitely broken. At least for me. As even parts of the menu are missing like 'Quit'.

View attachment 1324702

So, I'm not even going to waste my time testing without the mod.

Edit:
With mod. So, yeah. The base game is borked. Not a problem for you to worry about scrappy

View attachment 1324713
The main menu was edited by me and I've also added the new phone where I added something to stop it from jumping scenes so maybe I forgot to disable it somewhere. Where did you open the phone that caused it to jump to other scene?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The main menu was edited by me and I've also added the new phone where I added something to stop it from jumping scenes so maybe I forgot to disable it somewhere. Where did you open the phone that caused it to jump to other scene?
I opened it in several places. Not just one. It's happening all over the place.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Uploaded a new version. I think i've found what was causing the problems but still can't test it since i'm not getting them :(
Try loading saves made before freeroams then see if it works

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Loaded one save when you meet the black girl at the end of chapter 2 and it kicks me back to the train.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Thank you Scrappy for this amazing mod it made Chapter 3 really enjoyable and overall the whole game and thanks for giving us the options to lock or enable each character path keep up the great work my man

BloodyMary606

Jul 6, 2020
Hello, first of all I would like to thanks Scrappy for his mods. It's awesome. However I would like to ask one question. What happened to the option in cheat menu where you could decide which important decision you made on particular character's path? Why was it removed? Does it mean that if you start the path for some character that it automatically enables all those important choices to true? Or how does it work? Can anybody explain it to me? Thanks

Springbuck

Jun 28, 2018
Im having trouble loading chapter 2. Im using the Chapter 3 gold version with the current chapter 3 gold mod. Ive restarted the game a few times and it bounces me back to the main menu at the end of chapter 1 each time. Is this a problem that has been fixed and I just missed it or am I doing something wrong. Im not using old saves.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes