Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A.O.A. Academy - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Gold Edition] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AGhostLikeMe

Jul 5, 2020
I had this problem too. There were new messages on the phone from Ashley and Aurora, clicked the clock and then one of the girls and it went to the next scene. No idea what was happening though.

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
After chapter 1 is completed its booting me straight into menu screen no inclination of going into chaper 2 I'm using the original version with this mod installed, anyone else having this problem? and scrappy please fix this, this is actually the first time I'm having probems with your mod never before I've had any problems with your mods.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
After chapter 1 is completed its booting me straight into menu screen no inclination of going into chaper 2 I'm using the original version with this mod installed, anyone else having this problem? and scrappy please fix this, this is actually the first time I'm having probems with your mod never before I've had any problems with your mods.
Hello guys i have this problem when i try to load my save , can someone help me ?
I have the same problem. I ended up re-downloading the game and mod. I noticed the enable/disable path is no longer an option when starting a new game.

gelnip

Mar 11, 2021
Having an issue with the game restarting without an errors when you're in the office with Valery right after the line "That's a shame..".

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: I really don't understand why some people still can't understand that since it's a walkthrough mod it's logical that it has to be updated every time there's a new version of the game that adds new content or changes something in the earlier versions. The same with the gallery which this mod adds, it also has to be updated after every new update of the game which adds some new scenes.
The only possibly universal thing in this mod could be cheats but of course provided that the dev does not change his existing game code.
Because this mod has three functions in itself, that is it adds walkthrough mod, gallery and cheats, it unfortunately needs to be updated with every new version of the game.

So there is no need to cry that the old version of the mod does not work with the new version of the game, but you just have to patiently wait until the modder finds the time and updates his mod.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes