Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A.O.A. Academy - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Gold Edition] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Aquilas

Jan 16, 2019
IIRC, the gold version adds extra images for the sex scenes but sometimes there are choice menus added for versions of those sex scenes. IMO, waiting until the gold version leaks is a better idea. That way, he can make a pass with the mod on the gold edition to be sure it works. And enjoy it as well. :4Head:
It is the golden version that was released yesterday. It's just called "Public" now as it seems

Patan

May 28, 2017
It is the golden version that was released yesterday. It's just called "Public" now as it seems
Are you sure about that? Cause on the dev patreon page there is two diffrent versions, one is called public other one is gold.

Reactions: AwsHen

Aquilas

Jan 16, 2019
Are you sure about that? Cause on the dev patreon page there is two diffrent versions, one is called public other one is gold.
Yeah, checked again. You're right, mate. These are different versions, but released the same day

Patan

May 28, 2017
Yeah, checked again. You're right, mate. These are different versions, but released the same day
Yeah and apperantly gold version has conclusion for chapter 4 ending and some extra scenes. Hopefuly someone will leak it here, still waiting on it.

Reactions: Jazziejazz

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017

Game/Creator: A.O.A. Academy /
Modder:
Game Version: Ch.3 Gold

Features:
  • Highlighted / added hints to dialogue that gives points and leads to scenes
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added a cheat menu to the bottom right corner of the screen while playing (edit scores, unlock gallery)
  • Added named saves
  • Scene Changes: (When choosing which girl takes her top off, you can choose all)

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
ANDROID

Will there be a Ch 4 version?

Shroluken

Jan 5, 2021
yea gold got released on the main thread so we scrappy has most likely started working on it already

like always, let him take his time, no one gets anything out of posting for an update here every 30 seconds

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Thank you Scrappy! I'm having an issue where the game doesn't continue from chapter 3. It just ends at the henchman scene, and yes I am using Chapter 4 gold before anyone asks.

Edit: Looks like Destroyer is having the same problem.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Thank you Scrappy! I'm having an issue where the game doesn't continue from chapter 3. It just ends at the henchman scene, and yes I am using Chapter 4 gold before anyone asks.

Edit: Looks like Destroyer is having the same problem.
Replace chp3 in game/scenes/Chapter 3 with this and try if it works

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes