Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A.O.A. Academy - Walkthrough/Cheat/Gallery Mod [Ch.5 Gold Edition] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Got the same problem as Destroyer. When loading a game from end of ch3, the game immediately goes back to the start.
with earlier saves the game still ends at the end of ch3

jacko123

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah whether I use my saves or the Gameplays ones linked above, it just exits back to the main menu when chapter 3 ends. Tried the chp3.rpy you attached above as well with no changes

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Fuck with the permanent server problems here I can't even edit...

Download one of these saves and continue from there
So again:
Old saves from myself -> Ch4 doesn't start
Saves from above -> Ch4 doesn't start
New game -> stuck in the Trainstation

"Replace chp3 in game/scenes/Chapter 3 with this and try if it works" ---> Ch4 doesn't start

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Argh.... fucking edit....

New game works, but all saves not.
I will skip through, to see if ch4 will start.

hermantootroth

Jan 16, 2021
Fuck with the permanent server problems here I can't even edit...

So again:
Old saves from myself -> Ch4 doesn't start
Saves from above -> Ch4 doesn't start
New game -> stuck in the Trainstation

"Replace chp3 in game/scenes/Chapter 3 with this and try if it works" ---> Ch4 doesn't start
Stuck in the train station I believe is due do another error with the missing `msg_enable` method.
That method should be setting the variable `wt_new_message` to false.

Since that doesn't happen, the condition in this file game\SCENES\Prologue\Gameplay_screens\pexp_subway.rpy at line 16 never actually evaluates to true so it doesn't move out of the free roam in the train station.

If you want to get around that, just edit that file and remove the last condition in the if, so you're left with just this:
`if bpexpsubway_vicky_talk == True and bpexpsubway_valery_talk == True and bpexpsubway_jack_talk == True:`

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
am I the only stuck at the station? it's the first time when mc reaches Ashley
I forgot what to do. Talked with everybody

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
So new game works, at least partially.
Chapter 4 starts, but doesn't end. If you reach the end you got back to the beginning of ch4.
Also are the path totally messed up, i did make a "fast lane" through the Ashley Path, but get stuck on Jenny's Path.
But it is quite possible that I have overlooked a few things here, will go through in more detail tomorrow, need to hit the sack.

Last edited:

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
So new game works, at least partially.
Chapter 4 starts, but doesn't end. If you reach the end you got back to the beginning of ch4.
Also are the path totally messed up, i did make a "fast lane" through the Ashley Path, but get stuck on Jenny's Path.
But it is quite possible that I have overlooked a few things here, will go through in more detail tomorrow, need to hit the sack.
I have a similar issue, after finishing chapter 4 i get back at the prologue in the Train Station.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Hey Scrappy. Game is hanging up in all free roam events where there are phone messages. With your quick fix I'm not getting error messages anymore but unless I manualy go in and delete the wt_newmessage = false requirement I can't get out of a free roam. Happen so far at train station in the school in episode 1 and the boutique in episode 2.

Reactions: FastBullet

ReadyGame01

Dec 5, 2017
Hey Scrappy. Game is hanging up in all free roam events where there are phone messages. With your quick fix I'm not getting error messages anymore but unless I manualy go in and delete the wt_newmessage = false requirement I can't get out of a free roam. Happen so far at train station in the school in episode 1 and the boutique in episode 2.
I'm also having this same issue.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes